Chapter = 25

" Nicee

" Nicee.. and what about your brothers? "

Neong asked, Min-shi suggested to walk home together and he agreed cause girls shouldn't be roaming around alone in night. That night was peaceful, wind were blowing slowly but there was no moon in sky.

" Mine b— "

" HEY! GUYS!! "

Huffing, In-youp came running and stood between Neong and Min-shi, pushing Neong away from Min-shi slightly which he didn't noticed but Min-shi did and glared at him, he patted their shoulder and said..

" Where you two going? Can I join? "

He flashed a fake wide smile to Neong and looked at Min-shi with a slight smirk, Min-shi hissed a little, and showed a big fake smile at him.

" No— "

" Yeah, Of course why not! "

She was cutted by Neong, she looked at him wide eyes, she had planned to go with him on long walk by saying her house is far. Eat ice-cream. And many things. In-youp nodded a little before winking at Min-shi..

" So Did you guys enjoyed today's class? "

In-youp asked before Min-shi could complete her sentence, Neong spoke up.

" Nah, I didn't— "

" It was funn! "

Min-shi blinked as she stare at Neong. In-youp turned and looked at her.

" What you were s— "

" I was saying ki, Biology is mah favourite!! I love biology! "

In-youp stared at Min-shi in shock, the much he knew about her, She was a Biology hater. Why da fok she suddenly being or can say acting like she loves Biology. Neong stared at her with a excited smile.

" Wow! That pretty impressive! I too like biology too much! Well how much you got in your biology test which happened some days ago? "

He asked in which Min-shi slightly panicked remembering that she got an egg aka anda out of 40, She looked at In-youp who was smirking at her.

This bitch had wrote ajeeb things, like who tf write that it's a english word in question of WHO? Tsk Tsk In-youp thoughts to himself while shaking his head. Bitch gibe answer now! He smirked.

" Oh- well- I- Yesh! I got 38 out of 40! Yup hehe! " A big fat lie.

Neong giggled and clapped his hands, congratulating her. While In-youp look at her dumbfounded. He gasped.

" Nah! Neong! She got an egg in that test! "

A gasp left Min-shi as she knew, she is fucked up. Neong looked at her confused.

" Egg? "

" Yes! An egg— "

" Yes yes I got an egg because our professor was too much impressed by my proformance! "

Again Neong clapped his hands for her. She was amazing for him. In-youp was again dumbfounded.

" What about you Neong? How much you got? "

Neong cough and said.

" 39 "

Min-shi blinked before clapping her hands.

" That's forking great! I knew it! You can do it! Unlike someone! "

Min-shi said while smirking at In-youp. He was about to attack her when Min-shi cut him off.

" Neong.. wanna eat ice-cream? "

Neong blushed while Min-shi was mentally preparing herself for rejection.

" I like vanella flavor.. "

Min-shi's eyes shined in victory, she smiled and both walked away talking to each other about their favourite flavour of icecream while In-youp stared at them with a dumbfounded look.

" What about me? No icecream? "

Somewhere else,

" Noona!! "

Mi-seol looked at the little boy who was running towards her. Mi-suk huffed as he took some deep breath before showing a wide smile to Mi-seol.

" Noona Noona, A–are you free today? Can w—we go to watch movie together? Only us! "

Mi-seol blankly stared at the kid, before walking ahead. Mi-suk frowned as he followed her while calling her.

" Hey you little chimpanzee.. "

Mi-suk look towards the owner of the sound and saw Jungkook glaring at him. His expression turned cold and he frown more.

" I'm not an Chimpanzee, You Ugly Rabbit! "

Leaving the glaring expression, a shocked expression came in Jungkook's face.

" Ugly Rabbit? You bi— "

" So you old hag? Don't you dare cursing at me you son of bitch, I know more words than you blee! "

With it, Mi-suk turned and was about to run, Jungkook picked him up by his back collar of tshirt. Mi-suk wriggled to get down but he was failing.

" LET ME GO YOU BSDK! "

Jungkook gasped hearing the kid cursing, his glaring expression was again back, he look around to find a place where he could easily throw this fucking kid. Swimming pool.

A dirty smirk appeared on his face as he took some steps back and threw Mi-suk with his whole energy towards the swimming pool. Mi-suk yelled and his yelled was replaced by a yelp when he fall down in Pool.

" Y—you y-you YOU FORKING BITCHH!! NOOONNAA!! "

Mi-suk cried out but Jungkook shuu him. He bend to his height and smirk while laughing.

" Listen Chimpanzee, She is Mine Noona, Dared Calling her Noona, Imma throw you in the ocean next time! "

He warned and as he turn to go, his leg was pulled into the pool,w with a loud sound, Jungkook fall down.

" No! You listen Ugly Rabbit! She was Mine Noona from start! She is only Mine Noona, Dared Calling her, Imma throw you out of this house! Hmph! "

With it Mi-suk got up and ran away, Jungkook yelled and ran behind him. While running they reach the place from where the water tanks are.

By mistake one water pipe was turned off but none of them payed attention. By mistakes, the pipe was turning on in high speed then low then off then again high and low and off.

" BITCH! COME HERE CHIMPANZEE! "

" CATCH ME YOU UGLY RABBIT!! "

Woobin , who was showering after a tiring day, rubbed soap on his heavenly sexy body and suddenly the shower stopped.

" Huh"

He tried to find the switch but his foot accidently came in contact with soap and he slipped..

" OUIII MAA!! "

He fall down with thund, bathroom was sound proof so no one could come to save him. He sniffed and tried to get up but suddenly the water started coming out on full speed, hitting him..

" Ahhhh TF SAVEEE MEEE! "

Then the water speed got low then stopped, Woobin layed on floor sniffing and crying on his fate. Again the Water speed got high, again the bathroom was filled with his cries. Then again it got low and stopped. Next time when it happened. He couldn't control..

" YOU KIM FUCKERSS! YOU MOTHERSISTERS AND BROTHERS! ATLEAST LET ME HAVE A PEACEFUL SHOWERRRR!! BITCHESSSSS!!! "

To be continued ~