"Oh my god, I think I'm going to be sick." I mutter.

"That's a sign and symptom!" He points out, he looks so happy and proud, I don't wanna burst his bubble but I just simply don't believe it.

"I can't." I shake my head in shock.

"We did it!" He picks me up and spins me around.

"Can you get a consult with Dr Han?" I ask, my voice is small.

I'm scared, so fucking scared.

"I'll call her right away." He fishes in his pocket for his phone and pulls it out.

He leaves the room to talk to her, leaving me surrounded by the six positive pregnancy tests.

I won't believe it till she confirms it.

****
"Congratulations." She says turning the monitor to us.

"You can't see the baby yet but this is your gestational sac, which indicates pregnancy." Holy shit. This is not happening.

Yes it is!

It's finally happening!!!

"From this, I can guess you're about four weeks." She confirms for us.

When were they conceived?

In Gio's home office?

"I made it to four weeks?" I splutter. As if.

I'm in denial.

"You did and if you can last about 9/10 weeks more I can sew you up to prevent you from miscarrying." She tells us.

"If you make it to 14 weeks, I can sew your cervix shut- it's called cervical cerclage and the stitches will be removed at about 37 weeks. If you follow those steps and try to prevent a miscarriage to 14 weeks, you will have your baby." She tells us.

I glance over at Gio who looks so incredibly happy.

Holy shit.

Is this really happening?

"You only have 11 weeks left. I want frequent appointments up until the cervical cerclage to check the baby but other than that I don't have any major concerns. Everything seems to be okay at the moment." She nods at us.

I wipe the jelly off of my stomach and glance over at Gio.

Something about this feels so much more, positive, real.

****
I roll over and attempt to reach for Gio, he's not there.

Gio either doesn't wake up beside me or falls asleep beside me. But always in the middle of the night, he's here.

I sit up and look around our bedroom.

"Gio?" I whisper.

I stand and slip on my robe.

I wander downstairs and check the kitchen, sitting room and then his office.

He's obviously in his office.

He's sat at his desk looking between his laptop and writing on a piece of paper.

"Gio? What are you doing? It's so late." I yawn as I squint from the light in his office.

He quickly jumps out of his chair and pushes me into it.

He leans down and kisses me before leaning down to my stomach and kissing it.

"She's going to be a girl." He tells me, smiling sweetly.

It feels like it's a girl.

"God I love you." He stands, pulls me up with him and then pulls me into his lap.

I nestle there as he continues going back and forth his laptop and piece of paper.

"Work?" I ask as I shove my face into the crook of his neck.

"No." He responds which makes me pull back and look at what he's doing.

"It's a meal plan for you, for your pregnancy." He tells me.

Oh my god.

"Then this." He flips to another piece of paper. "Is a workout schedule for the next couple of weeks, that is safe and healthy." He informs me.

"Gio you didn't have to do all that." I tell him and he shrugs.

"I'm going to train you and I'm going to make all your meals for you. I ordered all your prenatal medication and now I'm just looking at making these copies firm." He gestures to the pieces of paper. "I'm going to do a bit more research first." He pulls me back into his chest.

"I'm going to take good care of my girls." He puts his hand on my stomach before getting back to work.

I turn his head so he's looking at me before I kiss him.

"Thank you." I tip my forehead to his.

"Get some rest." He says making my position more comfortable on his lap.

I nuzzle back into him as he keeps his hand on my stomach and works on all my new routines.

I love this man so much.