35.

Flau'jae Johnson
_____

flaujae my favorite girl, I love you mamas 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽

user OKAY CAUSE THIS EATSSS 😍🥵

user Caption 😝

user it must be nice to get posted 😩 @angelreese10

user 😍😍😍

user flaujae I thought it was suppose to be us

user til my mf jaws LOCK 😭💯

"You look so fucking good, mamas" I complimented Angel while rubbing her thigh

It's been so hard to control my hands all night. She looks so good, and this dress compliments her body.

Despite of all the bullshit and everything, she the one I wanna be with. If loving her is wrong, I'll be wrong everyday of the fucking week.

We're in Santa Barbara, California for a quick weekend trip that's very much needed. I feel like we need time away from home to get back right.

"Thank you" she said before placing her hand under my chin and pulling me into a kiss

I couldn't help but stare her down with a smile plastered across my face. For a second I went into a trance before she tugged at my shirt

"I really did my big one with you, you that one"

"No, you that one" she said before cracking a smile

We finished eating before paying and making our way to the carnival we made plans for. After getting our tickets , we looked around for games to play.

"You're a big ass kid, I love that" I said while watching Angel get excited

"I want a teddy bear, bae" she said while pulling me towards the basketball game

"Alright ima win one for you" I said as we approached the worker, "Aye, I'm tryna play for a teddy bear"

"Yeah it'll be tw — wait y'all them LSU girls?" the boy said excited before I nodded, "I can get a picture with y'all?"

"We not taking pictures tonight" I simply said trying not to be rude but not caring at the same time

This our time, so we're not catering to no fans.

"Aight, I respect it" he said while nodding his head

I played the game and won of course before Angel chose her teddy bear. We left and made our way to the Photo Booth. We took the pictures before waiting for them to come out.

"Only one came out" Angel said while holding the picture, "I'm keeping it"

"No you're not, let me see"

"Bae no, it's mine and we look so good" she said before putting it behind her back

Another copy came out the machine and I picked it up.

"We was finna tussle bout that picture" I said being serious, "Come on"

We went and stood in the line to get on the Ferris wheel. It took us about thirty minutes before we finally got on.

Everybody wanna get on this damn Ferris wheel.

"What's on your mind?" Angel asked while grabbing my hand, "You're too quiet"

"I'm just thinking about these past few weeks. I ain't gone lie that shit — I don't like it"

"I feel like we both should have heard each other out. Yes, I was wrong and I'll admit that, so I apologize. The whole situation was unnecessary"

"It started out as a conversation and you wanted to argue. Then when I ignore you, you turn into a baby" I said before she started laughing

"You know i'm sensitive when it comes to you. If it's anybody else I'm really like that"

"A sensitive Angel shouldn't be tryna beef with me" I said before she mugged me, "You're a baby, mamas"

"It's just that I be thinking I'm tough at the moment. I don't be tryna beef with you though, bae"

"If I say a word in the wrong tone to you, you gone cry. So, why try me?"

"I don't be tryna try you" she said before I just nodded, "Can we get pass this?"

"Yes cause I'm tired of talking about it" I said before we shared a kiss and tight hug

Another minute passed by before we got off the ride. We played a few more games before ordering food.

We just ate not too long ago and Angel wants food. If nobody's gonna eat, I know for a fact she will .

"Hold my purse" Angel said before I took her purse

I'm definitely her do girl, but anything for mines. I don't like being told what to do, but I love when she boss me around.

I watched as she set her phone up to where we both were in the camera. She started doing a Tiktok video while I stood in the back looking like her lost puppy.

After a while her food was done and we sat down. She ate her food before we left and made it back to our resort.

"We finna see how much of a freak you is since you talking" I said before kissing on Angel's neck and sucking on it

I made sure to leave a few hickeys before reaching and taking off her bra. I threw it to the side before leaning down and beginning to suck on her left titty.

She moaned at the sensation, which turned me on even more. I'm ready to flip this whole damn bed over.

"I want these off now" I said while pulling her to the end of the bed

I snatched her panties off and opened her legs. I rubbed my finger over her clit before continuously going in a circular motion.

"S-shit stop teasing me" she said as I continued to do it, "Baeee"

I slid my fingers inside of her and begin to stroke her while continuing to rub her clit.

"Damn" I said to myself at how wet she is . Might as well go throw my bathing suit on and get my floaty.

I felt her tighten up around my fingers before I started to eat her. Her moans filled the room and it made me go crazier.

"Wait" she managed to get out before trying to push my head and failing

She attempted to close her legs before I opened them wider. Her moans slowly but surely turned into a whimper.

Without hesitation, I slid my fingers back into her pussy making sure to hit her G- spot and she cummed before I slurped it up and swallowed it.

I got up to see she had full blown tears running down her face. I'm really that one when it comes to this shit.

My mouth and fingers gone do it every time.

She finna be crying all night long cause we not stopping til the fucking sun come up.

"I love you" she said as I gripped her neck and held her head back

"I love you too, mamas" I said while wiping her face, "Open"

She opened her mouth and I spit in it before our lips met. We broke the kiss before she flashed a seductive smile.

Make up sex is the best sex.