12.

Angel Reese
____

I opened the door just to come face to face with Flau'jae. Without saying anything I let her in before walking back to my room as she followed.

Continuing on my computer I avoided eye contact with her. I can feel her staring into my soul and it's not a good stare.

"So how long we finna play this not talking game?" She asked and I continued to ignore her, "Aight, keep acting single"

I heard her clear her throat before she put her book bag down on the floor.

She reached over and took my computer before closing it. I sighed before we had a five second staring contest.

We haven't talked in three days because I have nothing to say. She brought a new phone and has been blowing me up ever since.

"If I was to really go talk to oth —" she started before I cut her off

"You single, I'm single go talk to all the bitches you want" I said waiting for her reaction before she mumbled something

"I'm finna do just that too, bet"

"Stop fucking playing with me — get out" I said before she laughed demonically

This girl is fucking crazy, but I'm crazier so we can go tit for tat.

"So when I agree to what you telling me to do you get mad. You really unhinged"

"What's the bitch name?" I asked waiting for a answer

"I ain't cheat on you, Angel"

"Your number in the screenshot, so it can't be nobody else but you. You don't know your phone number?"

"I been told you that's my ex, she just doing that to fuck with you" she restated before I rolled my eyes

"Flau'jae ain't nobody finna hold on to old messages" I said tryna make it make sense, "Why you got her feeling comfortable enough to acknowledge me?"

"I can't control what nobody else do, Angel"

"Okay" I simply said not wanting to talk anymore

She got up and left out my room before I went in the bathroom. I immediately broke down into tears because I don't know what else to do.

I really love this girl , so if she's cheating I'm beating her and that bitch ass. I'm gonna cry about it first, but everybody still catching this fade.

I wiped my face before coming back out and laying back down in my bed. Ten minutes passed by before she came walking back in.

"Aye bruh tell her them messages old" Flau'jae said sitting her phone beside me

"Yeah the messages old, I was just letting that bitch know y'all ain't lasting long. You know where home at, for real" the girl said before I picked up the phone

"If she know where home at why she over here?" I asked before she started to laugh

"Just know she know where home at hoe" she restated with so much confidence

"I'm already home" Flau'jae said with the same confidence

"That ain't what you told me" the girl said before Flau'jae picked up the phone and I sat up

"Shaniah stop lying cause you not helping my situation. You know what you doing and I'm finna let her beat your ass for being uncivil" Flau'jae said before I took the phone from her

"So y'all be talking?" I asked while eyeing Flau'jae as she shook her head 'no'

She reached over and hung up the phone before I threw it down. 

"She told you what you needed to know. The messages old, and on my momma I don't be talking to her" Flau'jae confirmed

"Is this the ex you told me you was still cool with?" I asked before she nodded her head, "Block that bitch on everything"

"See, you really thinking I'm cheating on you and shit. I already to told you what it was from the jump, I'm not jeopardizing our relationship"

"I'm mad at you because you made her feel comfortable enough to even pull some shit like that. She disrespected me too" I responded before her facial expression shifted

She sat down in front of me looking directly at me causing me to get nervous.

"I'm sorry that I made her comfortable, you want her blocked then that's what it's gone be. I don't ever want you to feel like your spot ain't secure cause it is. I'm all about you, mama"

"I accept your apology, and you changing your number first thing in the morning. But when I catch her outside, her ass is mine" I said being serious and a expression of relief filled her face

"Thank you, and you can get your one in with her. Now can I at least get some love for all the four days I missed?"

We shared multiple kisses and a long hug. It feels good to know that she didn't cheat and I don't have to send her under early.

I wanna beat that bitch ass for playing on my time and phone. Only females who are unhappy with themselves do sick shit like that.

I don't know what happened between her and Flau'jae, but it's clear that she still want her.

"I'm still mad at you for giving me a hard time and breaking my phone. You walking on eggshells with me, so tread lightly" Flau'jae said before I chuckled a little not regretting anything

"At least you know what to expect in the future if you play with me"

"No, I don't know what to expect in the future cause you crazy. Ain't no telling what you gone do" she said making us both laugh

She right.

We got comfortable and laid down to watch tv. We're not tv people, so we weren't really watching it. It's just on for light and sound at this point.

"You can scroll through that later" Flau'jae said before taking my phone and throwing it to the side

She gripped my neck with one hand and pulled me into a kiss. Our tongues was practically down each other's throat, so I knew where this was going.

She eventually made her way down to my shorts and slipped them off along with my panties. She rubbed her finger across my clit before I let out a big breath I didn't know I had in.

"Yo' shit leaking" she said before rubbing over it again and sliding her in fingers

Thrusting slowly in and out of me my moans filled the room causing her to pick up the pace.

She continuously thrusted in and out before she started to eat me at the same time. My legs begin to shake before I met my climax causing her to stop.

I closed my eyes and covered my face with my arm to catch my breath before feeling the bed shift. I heard her shuffling with something, but I had no care to look.

"Face down, ass up" I heard her say as she got back on the bed causing me to open my eyes

Once I saw the strap attached, I knew it was over for me. She only use a strap when she's mad, so she's gonna fuck my brains out.

I did as told before she slipped it in with no hesitation driving me with so much aggression. The sounds of my moans and our skin clapping took over.

"W-wait"I stuttered as I put my hand back before she moved it, "Baee"

"Move" she said before taking my hands and pinning them down

It's definitely finna be a long night.