17.

Flau'jae Johnson
______

"This what you wanted right?" I said to Angel as I stroked in and out of her, "Move your hand"

"N-noo" I moved her hand before she put it back in the way causing me to go harder, "Oh shit, oh shit"

I gripped her neck while looking directly into her eyes. Her eyes traveled to the back of her head before her moaning became louder.

She started cumming but I kept going and I watched as it drove her up the walls. Her legs begin to shake as she managed to reach down and grab the strap.

I stopped and pulled out before she closed her legs and turned over as if we was done.

"This what that attitude get you, get up" I said while laying back on a pillow and getting comfortable, "Come ride your dick"

She made her way over and I watched as she slid down on the strap. I caressed her ass as she bounced up and down.

I watched in amusement before she leaned down and our lips converged. I let out a moan before we pulled away from the kiss.

I started to aggressively fuck her back causing her to throw her head back. Eventually I flipped us over before taking off the strap.

With no hesitation, I dived straight in and started eating her pussy. I sucked on her clit feeling her body tense up.

I took my time and allowed my tongue to go to work. I opened her legs wider as and I felt her place her hand on top of my head.

She tried to push me away but once she realized it wasn't working she stopped. She attempted again before scooting back a little and I traveled with her.

I kept going before she cummed and I sucked it up before I swallowed it. Instead of pulling away I kept going before moaned practically screaming.

I let her go before leaning up and kissing her.

"Damn" I muttered to myself once I realized my jaw was locked up. That's what happens when you're a certified munch.

I can eat pussy in my sleep.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom and turned on the shower. We're in Houston because of course I'm always on the move.

We'll be here for three days because I have two shows back to back. The day that we leave, me and and Angel have a interview.

Tired ain't even the word the word to describe how I'm finna feel. I ain't complaining cause I'm getting paid.

Everyday pay day.

We took a shower together and got out before going to sleep. The next morning we woke up and ordered breakfast.

Our interview is today and my show is later on tonight. I know I'm gonna sleep good when all of this is over.

After eating breakfast we got ready before leaving for our interview. Luckily we were early because the traffic is so bad

"I seen both of y'all been working since the championship. Y'all ain't tired?" Mr.Nofilter asked causing me to chuckle a little

"No, but at times traveling back and forth can be tired. I'm enjoying every minute of it though" Angel answered before I nodded my head agreeing

"Yeah same, I been on the move doing shows and collaborations. You not gonna catch my in one state for more than three days, I don't know what sleep is"

"Y'all some soldiers, for real" Jenn, Mr.Nofilter's partner said, "But Angel, we know you just came from USA basketball. Tell us about it"

"It was a great experience, I loved working with the girls. Everyone was so supportive of each other, and we played well"