Feed me

Jungkook pov
            Location-New York ,USA

I flexed my muscles ,examining myself in the office mirror,adjusting my tie and straightening the fold on my sleeve .

"So what you thought ?" I heard  jimin question me .

"Thought what ?" I turned around to face him where jimin calmly put his legs down from the coffee table ,tossing his smartphone in one hand and flexing his muscles as he corrected his posture.

"May I come in,sir ?"before jimin could answer my question, a voice from out cut him off .

"Come in" I answered the call while my gaze were still fixed on jimin .

"Here" daisy brought the coffee and placed it on the table . Jimin stretched his muscles and bent forward to pick the cup,sipping twice before putting it back in the saucer.

"Korea" the word itself was enough to know what jimin was indicating at . I glupped down hard , my finger's holding tight around the cup ,a thin strip of sweat were forming down near my temple even under the high air conditioner room , the sweats were not out of heat or tense but out of Athazagoraphobia .

"Jungkook" same melodious voice ringed in my ears as I closed my eyes ,inhaling deep before opening my eyes again .

"I don't wanna talk about it" I took a sip from my coffee where jimin nod his head at acknowledgment. My eyes looked the glass panel at the ground floor, and up to the other building around which were all in the name of jeon enterprises. I was too proud of my success , at the very young age I had built this empire to this level ,becoming the youngest zillionaire . The outlet of new magazines had pictures of me and the top most magazine where hyping to get my interviews which I was delaying , I didn't liked to be thrown at light with people who would ask stupid stuff as what inspired me ,who inspired me ,who I was before this and what was my past and all this stupid nonsense stuff would get to my nerves .

"Sir ,mr jordon from new magazine wants to interview you" daisy said , hands folded down her thigh.

"Tell him I'm busy"

"He was asking when you would be free"

"Not for a while , make up something and feed him , I don't pay you for nothing, I appointed you as my assistant to handle such case, and daisy again make sure you don't bring such a useless matter at my table" daisy nod her head meekly .

"Sorry sir . I would make sure to handle this" saying ,she went out .

————————————————————————
"Yea , I will be free around 6, okey let me catch up then" cutting the call , I entered my penthouse, which was one of the most expensive one in whole New York .

"What should I cook for you little master?" Maria word halted me on my steps to way back to the room .

"Anything would be fine Maria. I would just change and come down for the dinner" saying I climbed up the stairs to my room ,checking over my emails on my phone as I climbed up .

In this huge penthouse, it was just me and the housemaid -Maria .

"Jungkook,call me when you are free" I saw the voice note from mom . I thought of freshening up first and then calling her .

I peeled of the clothes and covered a towel around my waist and entered the washroom .

I removed the towel and entered the cubical to stand under the cold water . The each drop that touched my body made my muscles to relax and a surge of coolness plugged my mind . I took the lavender body wash and applied it on the body scrubber and then rub it over my body , the fragrance was too much to hit on my nostrils. I applied the shampoo and massages my hair ,the soapy water was now touching my eyes