Pile Of Sacrifice(2)

"Let's talk later," Rena says and jumps ahead.

Five men attempt to ambush and are instantly cut into many pieces.

If I didn't focus, I wouldn't see Rena's movements.

As time passes, the resistance, despite being weak, doesn't seem to stop. I underestimated their numbers.

Fatigue seems to be gradually catching up to the invaders.

Radz swiftly cuts down four people at once. He now uses a long and thin sword yet can display his original ferocious power along with agility. 

However, Radz soon realises that the defenders were attempting to separate Radz from his group and overwhelm him.

His subordinates are busy fighting their own battles as Radz is continuously bombarded from all directions. His sturdy defence helped but how long can he hold?

------------------
A main mission has been created.

Help the rebel army conquer Opium City.

Reward:
->Rena's favourability
->???

There is no penalty for this mission.

-------------------

Five people jump onto Radz from behind, trying to restrain his movements. Radz attempts to shake them off as more and more attacks his body.

I jump down and decapitate every attacker.

"I will help," I say to Radz.

"Thank you."

As if brainwashed, many people rush to their deaths in an attempt to push back the invaders. Their sheer grit shakes the army's will. This is why Opium City still stands today. Everyone here is crazy.

"How many of them are there?!" a soldier of the rebel army exclaims.

"Damn it! They just keep coming!"

Although they are stronger overall in terms of strategy and strength, the onslaught barrage of attacks depletes their stamina and cast a shadow of fear.

The frontline of the rebel army starts to shatter.

"Do they not care for their lives?!" Radz exclaims.

"Yes," I reply as I cut down three more people. "They believe in the concept of reincarnation."

Radz grabs a woman attacking him and throws her against another group of attackers. With one slash, he cuts through the chunk of humans. His slash was embedded into the bricks.

Opium City is as big as one thousand five hundred square kilometres with a population of roughly ten million.

Seventy percent of the population are fighters belonging to the three gangs and Despair.

Excluding the casualties from the meteors, we will have to fight seven million people. The rebel army has only five hundred thousand in contrast.

But this pales in comparison with my recent dungeon experience. We only had ten people to fend off millions of monsters.

I rush forward and paint a symphony of blood, staining the streets with a river of corpses.

No matter how much they try to overwhelm me with numbers, my tornado slashes and agile footwork simply formed an unreachable barrier.

Radz stares in awe from afar. Somehow my back fishes a familiar respect from deep within his soul.

"Young master?" He mumbles. But the idea quickly throws out of the window when Radz thinks about it. The man in front of his eyes can't be Samuel. My personality, looks, and even strength is superior to the young master he knew.