Bursting Tears

-------------
You have finished reading the diary.

What lies in the diary was a talented man curious about the world. His talents were not shackles and his mind was profound.

As you read the record, you begin to question the world.

Answer the following.
-------------
-------------
What is the origin of the world?
-------------

There it is. The bane of every scholar.

After reading the diary, many philosophical questions will pop up which cannot be answered using pragmatic common sense or literature analysis.

The answer is said to be within the diary. However, the diary is just a diary. It simply talks about Carv's experiences but does not show them.

In addition to the super vague open-ended requirements, nobody can solve this, not even me.

That's why no players went for this diary at the initial release of "Elvis Arcane".

But, everything changed when a player on the forum mentioned weird things happening when he left the game on for too long. For example, Rena will die when the player went "afk" for two days and many concluded she died of dehydration(Although I doubt this).

I was curious what would happen if I "afk" in the library while answering the question and thus after five days of "afk". The game suddenly starts to answer the questions itself with elaboration. Assumptions were made that Rena solved it.

I uploaded that solution and that was the start of my fame as an "Elvis Arcane" content creator.

"I miss those days that were simple..." I mumble. 

Anyways, the first question theoretically has no correct answers but the one they need is related to Carv. He was a monstrous man with the talent to copy and master any techniques he see but he lacks creativity and couldn't create an original technique. Therefore, Carv had to improvise. He instead started fusing techniques he learnt to create truly extraordinary techniques.

The answers must be related to that.

That is why the first answer is...

"The feet," I say.

-------------
Correct!
-------------

The origin of the world can be paraphrased into "The start of everything".

And the foundation of every technique is footwork.

-------------
How many heads do twenty people have?
-------------

"One."

Twenty people thinking collectively to improve a technique results in one head.

-------------
Correct!
-------------
-------------
What is the colour of the mind?
-------------

"White."

(Author's note: Try to figure out the explanations yourself.)

-------------
Correct!
-------------
-------------
What is...
-------------

======================
46 questions later...
======================

-------------
Congratulations!

You are the first person to decipher the diary!

New title: Truth Seeker
+100% training effect
+100% concentration

You have unlocked a function: Skill Fusion.

However, be warned. Fused skills will disappear and the resulting skill is unpredictable.