Raghuvanshi Industries

Ranvijay was in his cabin with Mishra jii when someone opened the door and entered !!
" How could you enter with ......" Ranvijay stopped in between when he saw Kanika standing infront of his table !!

" Hii hone wale swami " she joined her hands wishing him and than she snapped at Mishra jii " namste mere sawami pe Personal Assistant jii "

Mishra jii smiled and said hello !!

"What are you doing here ?" Ranvijay frowned !!

" I have came to meet you to be husband jii " She grinned and sat down on chair half laying !! " I just got the news you said yes for our marriage ?? " 

Ranvijay looked at Mr Mishra and keeping those files on desk he left from there !!

" Listen don't you ....." Before Ranvijay could even complete Kanika Intrupped

" I know you will say " she got up and acted like rolling sleeves of her kurti and than imitate him " Listen Don't you even dare to think or except much Miss Sharma I got agree because of some reason !! Right ?? "

She sat down on chair again

" I know that don't worry but I wanted to inform you tomorrow is our engagement so be ready for that with a cute face not this "adha gusse se bhunna hua chehra " I hope you have understood this !! " She got up and picked up her bag from the desk " will meet you tomorrow my to be hubbyyyyyyyyyyyy "

Ranvijay made a fist and looked away

" Bye !! Bye !! " Kanika waved at him before leaving the cabin !!

Ranvijay sighed and leaned his head on chair but suddenly he heard one voice " not now !! Oh god !! "

A girl entered his cabin who was about 23 or 24 years old !! She was wearing a
cold shoulder top with a pleated skirt and was holding a Gucci bag in her hand !!

" Ranvijay " she called him and moved near him !!

" Arpita ??"

" Yes !! I just got the news about your engagement !! Ranvijay I couldn't believe my ears how could you do that !! " She exclaimed !!

" Arpita I am not in a mood to talk about all this so pls leave "

" What leave Ranvijay you cheated on me " Arpita pointed at him but he got up in anger

" What cheat huh ?? Did I say I will marry you no right , than how could you say that I cheated on you !! I had no idea about dad and your father's deal so don't blame me for all this !! " 

" But I love you Ranvijay I really do " She takes a step towards him !!

" Fine you don't wanna leave I will leave !! " Ranvijay picked up his phone and left from there leaving Arpita alone in the cabin !!

___________

Engagement night

Close friends and relatives were present in the engagement !!
Ranvijay was standing at the bar counter with Abhimanyu !!

" Bhai I didn't expect that dadajii will do something like this " Abhimanyu said after hearing the whole truth from Ranvijay !!

Kabir saw them and came running to them " what is happening here !! Pls tell me too " he kept his elbow on his shoulder !!

" Nothing" Abhimanyu took a sip from his drink !!

" Oh but now something will happen definitely " Kabir looked towards the entrance where Kanika was standing with her family !!

Mr Raghuvanshi went near them with other family members Anhita ( Ranvijay's mother) and Rupali ( his aunt ).

Ranvijay looked at Kanika who was wearing a black saree with a choker !!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ranvijay's eyes stucked on her while she was talking to his family members !!

But he realised when he heard someone clearing his throat and it was Kabir !!
He snapped at him " what ??" He raised his eyebrow !!

" Nothing ! I am going to meet bhabhi " he looked at Kanika !!

Kabir walked towards them and than greeted them !!

" Hii bhabhi I am Kabir your chota dewar !! Kabir moved his hand forward and Kanika shaked her hand with him !!

She looked at Ranvijay who was talking to Abhimanyu trying to avoid her !!
She smiled and headed towards them !!

" Hlo Swamiiii "

Abhimanyu looked at them and left from there giving them some privacy !!

" Now what ?? " He rolled his eyes !!

" This isn't right you should not ignore your fiance like this " she made a Pout !

" You are such a drama queen "

" Thanks for the compliment" Kanika thanked him with a grin making him look at her with a done face !!

He moved to leave from there but she stopped him " where are you going ??"

" Non of your business !! " He rolled his eyes but again she came up with a new question

" Than what is my business?"

" I don't know ?" Ranvijay bristled.

" Than what do you know ??" Kanika again questioned him !!

" You know what !! Just go to hell " he exclaimed in frustration.

" But I don't know the adress " she squinted her eyes !!

" It's on terrace " Ranvijay answered getting annoyed !!

" Hein !! Oh god mujhe yeh toh pata tha ki Raghuvanshi's ke paas bahut paisa hai par itna ki gharme hi narak aur sawarg ban lia !! Kamaal hai kaamal yaar !! Waise Yamraj job pe rakha hai kya ?? Usse bhi bol dete hoge na abhi nahi abhi marne ka mood nahi hai badme anaa !! "  Kanika chuckled at her own statement !!

" You are impossible !! I can't stand her !! " He shook his head and left from there and Kanika went behind him !!

Ranvijay reached the pool side and Kanika too !!

"Ranvijay you....." She was about to speak when he turned and she lost her balance !!
But our girl is Kanika Sharma she hold his collar making him fall with her in pool !!

Hum to doobenge sanam tumhe bhi saath lekar doobenge !! 🌚🌚
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What is going to happen next ??

Stayed tuned for their pool romance !!

Don't forget to vote for the chapter guys !!;

Bye bye !!