Chapter 11

teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai

mushkil do lafzon mein ye bayaan

naa ho paae ek ladka aur ek ladki

kee ye kahaani hai naee do lafzon

mein ye bayaan naa ho paae

*******
Third person's POV

Next morning

There was a reception party organized by Raghuwanshi family !!
Kanika got ready wearing a beautiful dress and the she glanced at Ranvijay who was struggling to wear his tie.

Kanika shook her head smiling "Wait!! let me help you"

She extended her had hand to hold the tie. To her surprise he didn't oppose her.

She helped him and forwarded his hand. He gazed at her confusingly and she signed at her hand and put his hand on her hand she gave his hand a squeeze kissing his knuckles.

"Let's go because after the party your everything will change" she stated. making Ranvijay confused but before he could ask her anything Kabir called them.

The both headed towards hall.

They touched Dadaji's feet and he gave them blessing Kanika asked dadaji something in gesture and he blinked his eyes assuring her.

" Are you  guys planning another conspiracy against me ??"He frowned tucking his hands inside his pockets.

"Actually I was asking her when will you guys will give me grandchildren" dadaji said with a teasing smile making to both of them go red.
Ranvijay looked around "excuse me "he cleared his throat leaving from there.

Kanika looked at dadaji

"So, when  show will start dadaji?? " she asked him and he just passed her a smile and he  turned his face towards the projector. He turned on the projector stealing everyone's
attention

There was a video of a driver admitting. that he was the one who intentionally failed the breaks of the car for the money in which Ranvijay, Sakshi (his elder sister) and one more girl  was present. Every family member get shocked and that guy entered.

"Who the hell gave you money for this". Abhimanyu held his collar and he points toward's a girl and her husband They were non other than Isha and Sumit Ranvijay's cousin sister and brother in law.

They all were astonished by his statement

" What is he saying Isha? "her mother exclaimed and they looked down Isha burst out in tears.

" I wanted to kill Ranvijay because he was the one whom my parents loved more than me but unfortunately Sakshi was also in the car and instead of Ranvijay she died !! I was scard so I put the whole blame on him! But in the 2 years
I realised my mistake but was afraid to accept it!! "  she kneeled down.

Kanika looked at Ranvijay, who was standing like statue with no emotions on his face. She stepped near him and held his hand.

Dadaji kept his hand on Ranvija's shoulder "You are innocent my child Sakshi didn't die because of your carelessness and to prove you innocent Kanika helped me!! She did everything to find the driver!! "

His father moved near him and joined his hands infront of Ranvijay "Am sorry Ranvijay for always blaming you for Sakshi's death we all did  wrong with you "

Ranvijay walked backwards and left the party hall.

Kanika ran behind him. She opened the door and gazed at Ranvijay who was sitting on floor looking blankly at wall. Kanika wiped her tears and moved near him, she kneeled down infront of him "do you need a hug Mr Raghuvanshi??" She smiled extending her  arms. He looked at her and hugged her immediately. Tears shimmered in his eyes "Thanks a lot Kanika Thank you. I could not remember anything about that accident but I was being told that Sakshi dii died because of me. I was the one who was driving carelessly  but thanks to you and dadaji everything got cleared thank you!! He sobbed sorrowfully !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Last few parts are left so show some love guys !!🌹❣️

Will meet you guys with new update !!

Bye bye !! 💕💌