Chapter 4

Tera hone laga hoon, khone laga hoon
Jab se mila hoon

Tera hone laga hoon, khone laga hoon
Jab se mila hoon

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the ocean

Come and feel me, o feel me

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the ocean

Come and heal me, o heal me

One week later

Ranvijay's POV

It's been seven days I am working at Flemingo cafe !! These days were really difficult for me to adjust with people totally opposite I interact on every day basis and that too as Ranvijay Mishra!!

But the thing is they are really nice people, they are a bit dramatic but they aren't bad atleast they aren't selfish, they are genuinely nice to me not because they want something from me !!
Kanika's grandmother is just like my dadi and other members also !!

Most importantly Kanika she is the most positive person I have ever met in my whole life !!

Right now I am standing at the reception watching Kanika sitting with an old couple !!
How is she so sweet to everyone at first I thought she was just pretending but not everytime one can pretend !!

She snapped at me and passed me a smile , I looked down !!

Am I really getting attracted to her ??
What is she doing to me that too in just one week ?? I shrugged off all my thoughts when I saw a boy coming towards me !!
He payed the bill and left from there!!

After talking to them Kanika walked near me !!

" This is their bill and yeah it's already 7 you can leave now " she gave me the money and I kept that inside the money drawer !!

" Aren't you coming??" I asked her to which she smiled!!

" Kyu auto nahi rokega koi ??"
( Why you are afraid that you won't be able to stop an auto without me ?? )

" I know how to stop an auto now !! "I tucked hands in my pockets !!

" Ok Mr Auto chor nice progress!! " She patted my shoulder making me glance at her !!

" Sorry" she smiled sheepishly !!

" It's okay" I looked at my shoulder !!

I really felt good when she touched me Don't know why !!

" Actually I have to clear the mess we created today in kitchen, there were to many orders so kitchen is looking like a zoo " we looked at the kitchen's condition !!