Across the Universe

The Paladins have all succeeded in getting Allura back from Zarkon's Galra Empire Castle. Zarkon watches as the various explosions around his empire blow up around the particle barrier. Meanwhile inside the Castle of Lions control room, the Paladins communicate with one another.

"What just happened?" Asked Pidge looking confused.

'I don't know, but I feel like someone has just helped us.' Said Green feeling concerned about all this.

"Who cares? Wormhole!" Shouted Hunk to Allura.

'Hunk is right, let's get out of here before Zarkon comes back for round 2!' Said Yellow agreeing with Hunk.

Then Allura began to open up a Wormhole and was about to go through it, but a moment after they enter the wormhole, Haggar corrupts the wormhole with her sorcery by blasting a beam of Galra energy. Suddenly the Castle of Lions struggles to keep its balance in the unstable temporal rift.

"Coran, what's happening?" Asked Shiro to Coran.

"The integrity of the wormhole has been compromised. It's breaking down!" Said Coran checking the computer.

"What does that mean?" Asked Lana to Coran.

"It means we have no control over where we're headed!" Said Coran freaking out.

'How is this happening?!' Said Black in shock.

'I don't know, but I feel like we were just hit with magic!' Said Blue in shock.

All of a sudden, the hanger doors from each Lion's hangers have suddenly open and all the Lions are pulled into the vortex, being separated from one another.

"Keith! Shiro!" Shouted Lana as all the Lions vanish as the Castle of Lions goes in a time loop.

"They've vanished through the temporal rift! The lions are gone!" Said Allura in horror.

~~~~~~

Shiro and Keith were thrown from the castle, ejected from the wormhole, sending them and the Black and Red Lion careening through space, until they arrived at a rocky grey deserted like planet, however Keith and Shiro both struggle to keep their Lions at course as they both fall to the atmosphere.

"Come on, come on, come on!" Said Keith trying to thrust the Red Lion's control.

Seeing that there's no other way to control his Lion, he starts to brace for impact, as the Red Lion slammed into the planet. Keith blacked out for a moment from the force of the crash, but he wake as he groan for a bit.

"You okay, Red?" Asked Keith as he thrusted the controls.

'Ugh. . . Sorta, I'm really weak after trying to fight Zarkon.' Said Red groaning in pain.

"Okay. We'll fix you up. We had a tough battle." Said Keith as he climbs up from his Lion to see a desolate land. "Where are we? Where have we landed?"

Keith himself and the Red Lion in a massive, grey wasteland with floating rocks all around him, it was kinda similar to the desert back home, but this felt much more miserable and all grey.

'I don't know, whatever that witch hit us with her magic, it really separate us from the Castle of Lions. . . Wait, where are Black and Shiro?' Asked Red and Keith gasps in realization.

"Shiro. Shiro!" Said Keith trying to communicate with Shiro, but response. "Red, you stay here, I'll try to find Shiro and the Black Lion, and come back for you."

'Alright, go find them Keith, I'll be fine here.' Said Red and Keith starts to go find Shiro and the Black Lion.

~~~~~~