From Days of Long

The journey through the wormhole was really rough and bumpy, as the whole team groan from the turbulence of the wormhole and exit to a different part of the universe.

"Woah. . . That was. . ." Said Lana breathless then was cut off by Hunk vomiting.

"So sorry." Said Hunk apologized and vomits again.

"I'm just surprised it took this long." Said Pidge adjusting his glasses.

"I don't recognize any of these constellations." Said Shiro looking at the star constellations. "We must be a long, long way from Earth."

"The Lion seems to want to go to this planet." Said Lana while the Blue Lion goes to the planet. "I think. . . I think it's going home."

As the Blue Lion blasts towards Arus, entering its atmosphere, the team huddles closer together from the intense turbulence.

"Guys, personal space!" Said Lana complaining and looks at Hunk. "Hunk, Honey-Bee I love you, but your breath is killing me."

"Um, is it just me or is anyone else having second thoughts about flying through a mysterious Wormhole?" Asked Hunk looking worried. "Why are we listening to a robotic lion anyway?"

"It got us away from that alien warship, didn't it?" Said Lana looking at the others.

"I don't know if you noticed, but we're in an alien warship." Said Keith looking at Lana.

"Oh, are you scared?" Asked Lana giving Keith a teasing smirk.

"With you at the helm? Terrified." Said Keith looking at Lana.

"All right, knock it off! No one's happy to be in this situation, but we're here now." Said Shiro looking at the others. "If we want to get through this, we've got to do it together."

"So, what do we do?" Asked Pidge looking at Shiro.

"First, we find out where we're headed." Said Shiro being the level-headed leader that he was and looks at Lana. "Lana?"

"I don't know. . . I don't know, it's stop talking to me now. . ." Said Lana and her eyes widen. "Wait, I think it's saying something!"

"What's it saying?!" Asked Hunk bumping Lana.

Lance let go of the handles, and the Blue Lion starts twirling a bit causing everyone to go a bit bumpy, and Lance push Hunk gently and grab the handles to keep the lion steady, while everyone tried to hold onto something.

"Hunk, be careful, I'm driving the Blue Lion!" Said Lana looking at her best friend and starts feeling something.

"Seriously, it's like what I said before, I'm kinda terrified of. . ." Said Keith till he was about to continue.

"KEITH, GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME." Shouted Lana who's blushing.

Keith was confused at first, till he saw that his hand is directly where Lana's breasts are, and he pull away quickly while he was blushing in embarrassment.

"OH GOD, SORRY!" Shouted Keith in embarrassment.

"Seriously Keith, did you have to touch my breasts again, even after you. . ." Said Lana till she saw something and got amazed. "Woah, there's a castle up ahead."

Then everyone looked up and saw a massive white castle, sitting on top of a mountain, with an old bridge leading to it. Everyone's amazed as the Blue Lion approaches the castle and the latent castle reactivates, and the Blue Lion lands in the courtyard.

"Wow." Said Keith looking amazed at the sight of the castle.

"Keep your guard up." Said Shiro to his team with a serious look.