Fall of the Castle of Lions

Inside the Castle of Lions, the Arusian King tells his version of Voltron's battle against the Galactic Gladiator before a party of Arusians, along with the two Alteans, the Paladins, and the Lions. Two groups of Arusians act as either combatant.

"The monster fell from the sky! It was an epic battle, but Voltron was victorious!" Said the Arusian King while telling the story.

Then the Arusians, who were pretending to be the Robeast were knock down by the other Arusians, who were pretending to be Voltron.

"No. I said, Voltron was victorious!" Said the Arusian King cheering loudly.

The Arusians end the battle accurately, and all the Arusians cheer for the performance, even Allura, Coran, and the Paladins clapped for the performance, even the Lions enjoy it, and Allura walk towards the Arusian King.

"Thank you, Your Majesty, for that. . . Wonderful production. It saddens me that we must leave tomorrow, but we must continue our battle with Zarkon and spread peace throughout the universe." Said Allura giving the Arusian King an Altean communicator. "Your Highness... please accept this gift. This will allow you to contact us anytime you need help. Arus will be the first planet in the Voltron Alliance."

"Hoorah!" Shouted the Arusian King cheering.

Then the Arusian King holds up the communicator and the Arusians cheer. As they all enjoy the party, Hunk approach to Keith and Lana, while Yellow goes to Red and Blue.

"We ought to get something like that." Said Hunk looking at Lana and Keith.

"Like what, Honey-Bee?" Asked Lana in confusion.

"You know, like, a cheer. Like, a team cheer that we do." Said Hunk and Lance understood.

Keith didn't seem to understand what Hunk met, but Lana understood what her best friend meant, and tried to figure out the perfect team cheer. Then Lana begin drink the beverage she was offered for the party, but as soon as she sips it, she was disgusted from the taste, and spits out the drink as she goes to Coran.

"Coran, what is this?" Said Lana cringing in disgust.

"Oh, this is Nunvill, the nectar of the gods." Said Coran sipping his Nunvill.

"It tastes like hot dog water and feet." Said Lana in disgust. "And it has a taste of tequila, which burns a bit."

"Don't worry, my dear, you'll get use to it, and fun fact: it makes a wonderful hair tonic as well." Said Coran sprinkling Nunvill on his mustache and it grows luxurious.

However it made Lana retches in disgust that she place her cup on a hover platter, that was floating past her, and tried to get rid of the Nunvill taste off her.

'Geez Blue, is your Paladin doing okay?' Asked Red looking at Lana.

'Lana is fine Red, I'm guessing where she comes from, they don't have Nunvill drink, and I'm guessing that she doesn't like the taste.' Said Blue looking at her Paladin.

'Well, I'm guessing that they're about to get use to it, and other kind of food from different planets, since we would be fighting the Galra Empire and defeat Zarkon.' Said Yellow looking at the other two Lions.

'We're going to have to, since the Galra Empire have ruled the universe for 10000 years.' Said Red realizing the situation and then Lance woke up.

'Lana, are you alright?' Asked Blue looking concerned for her Paladin.

"Yeah, I'm okay Blue, I really wish that Coran didn't have to tell me that information about the Nunvill." Said Lana groaning in disgust.