Some Assembly Require

It was a peaceful morning on Arus in Castle of Lions, as the Arusian sun began rising up at the sky, shining its light at the castle. Most of the Paladins are sleeping peacefully, except for Shiro and Keith. The alarms in the Castle of Lions start blaring.

"Everybody up! Zarkon's attacking! The Castle's about to be destroyed! Go, go, go! We need Voltron now!" Shouted Allura loudly from the castle microphone.

Hunk woke up immediately from the alarm and fell out of bed, he got up and tried to go to the main bridge, he tripped over his blanket and fell to the floor, Shiro finished his push-ups and ran out of his room, Lana didn't hear the alarm as the soft music from the headphones block the noise and she's still sleep through the alarm.

Keith place his knife in his belt and jump out of his bed as he grab his jacket runs out of his room. Pidge woken up from the alarm by the med bay, dropping his laptop, and quickly got up and head to the main bridge with Rover following behind.

"Hurry, we can't survive much longer!" Shouted Allura from the microphone.

"You've got to sell it a little bit more." Said Coran as Allura hands Coran the microphone and clearing his throat. "Oh, no! Allura is dead! Aw, it's horrible! Her head fell off! Wait! What. . . Her severed head is trying to speak to me! What is it, Allura's head. . . What are your final words?"

"Coran." Said Allura looking at Coran but he wasn't listening.

"Oh, yes, Princess, I'm listening." Said Coran continued acting horribly.

"It's over." Said Allura's annoyingly as the alarms are off.

"Oh, I know, if only Voltron had been formed." Said Coran until he saw the others arrive at the bridge. "Oh. . . Time!"

"I guess this isn't an actual attack." Said Shiro understanding that this is a drill exercise.

"And it's a good thing it wasn't because it took you. . . Coran?" Asked Allura looking at her royal advisor.

"Seventy-five degrees." Said Coran confusing Allura till he realized a mistake. "Oh, sorry, no, this is a meat thermometer."

"However long it was, it was too long, you must always be ready to do battle with Zarkon." Said Allura looking at the paladins with a frown. "Look at you, only Shiro is in uniform, Keith, Pidge, Hunk, where are your bayards. . . And where is Lana?"

Then the doors opened revealing Lana, still in her pajamas and has Blue Lion slippers on, and her face shine as she have taken off her face mask.

"Good morning, everybody, what's going on?" Said Lana walking in the main bridge.

Keith turn to Lana and was about to say something, till his eyes widen a bit and his face began to feel hot. The pajamas Lana wears a light blue pajama tank top with blue spaghetti straps and a blue edge on the top. Her pajama bottoms are light blue, having a light pink drawstring. Keith blushed but shook his head, as turn away from Lana's attractive shoulders and her cute small chest, and Allura continues to talk.

"Coran and I have been up for hours getting the Castle back in order." Said Allura explaining to the paladins. "We had to run a test on the alarms, and we decided to test you as well, guess which one failed."

"Hey, you got to sleep for 10,000 years, man." Said Hunk still feeling tired. "Monday night, I was on Earth. Now, I've flown through space, fought some evil alien named Zarkon, eaten goo in some weird castle. That's a lot to process in. . . I don't know, what day is today?"

"It's the third quintant of the Spicolian movement, Hump day!" Said Coran explains to Hunk.

"It's a lot to process." Said Hunk still feeling new to this.