Y/N The Head Maid

You sigh as you sit on the couch with the two boys that costed you your freedom. You drew a chart and put down your names and days one to three.

"Right. To make it even I am doing a chart and allocating us jobs for today then the everyday things get put on rotation over the next couple of days considering hedgehog here has to do them himself on Wednesday" you say.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING A HEDGEHOG?!" your brother shouts angrily.

"You. Your the hedgehog" you say with a straight unbothered face making him growl.

"I think that fair" Izuku says trying to diffuse another fight bound to happen between you and Katsuki.

"Mhm so we start in the kitchen with washing up and cleaning the surfaces and stuff then move to this room followed by hovering all the floors then mopping them and once that's done you two work on cleaning the guys bathroom while I work on the girls. We take a lunch break then work on the corridors then start to prep dinner. Which I will do tonight." you explain as you assign jobs on the chart while the two listen "tomorrow we focus on cleaning the windows seeing as there are alot. Oh! Also we make sure to take out the trash at the end of the day before we are freed. Today Izuku I'm assigning you that job then tomorrow I will do it and Kat you do it Wednesday. Which reminds me. Kat on Wednesday it will be the basic stuff to do so just wiping/dusting surfaces, hovering and mopping the floors and making dinner. Does this sound good to you both?"

"Sound like a plan!" Izuku says with his bright smile.

"Tch yeah yeah" you brother grumble.

"Excellent!" you exclaim as you clap your hands together and stand up looking at the two "Let's get this show on the road!"

----------

"Oi Y/N!"

You sigh as you finish wiping the mirrors in the girls bathroom and walk out of the bathroom to see your brother more irritated than usual.

"Whats up kat?" you ask casually.

"Shitty hair got hairdye in the sink and floor. How can I get rid of the stain cause me and the nerd are struggling and I'm seconds away from blowing it up" he growls.

"Fill the sink till it covers the stains then add half a cup of baking soda and add vinegar as well and leave it for about 10 minutes then see if it wipes off. For the floor put two cups of water in a bowl with one tablespoon of baking soda and one tablespoon of liquid washing detergent then drench a cloth in the solution and rub the area till it goes. You might need to put in a bit of elbow grease with it" you instruct him.

"I'm gonna kill him for being so damn careless! That's soo much work!" Katsuki groans.

"Don't complain. At least you got Izuku helping you. I'm going alone solo with my area" you remind him.

"Yeah true" he sighs "I better go get the stuff"

"Okay" you say with a smile "you and Izuku are powering though this list amazingly. Good job"

You pat his shoulder and walk back into the bathroom to finish cleaning unaware of your brother grinning proudly to himself as he puffs out his chest and walks to the kitchen.

--------

The day surprisingly went by quick and you were now making dinner for everyone as Izuku collect trash from everyone to get ready to throw out. You decided to make a variety of hotpots one  which is vegetarian, one containing a butt load of meat, one slightly spicy and extremely spicy to the point it would burn the hairs from your nose but put them on your chest.

"Hey babe" Shoto says as he comes in and kisses your cheek.

"Hey, how was classes today?" you ask as you finish dumping stuff in the pots to cook.

"Good. Aizawa said we are going to be doing our provisional licence test Friday" Shoto drops on you making you quickly turn to him in shock.

"What?!" you exclaim in panic.

"Woah calm down. I'm sure you will do great." he smiles kissing your forehead making you relax.

"Awwww!!!"

You turn to see Mina and Ochaco stood there squealing at the couple infront of them.

"You two look like a married couple already!" Mina gushed.

"You look like a proper little housewife Y/N!" Ochaco giggles.

"Yeah yeah get out of my kitchen or you will feel the Bakugo wrath!" you laugh but you notice Shoto tense before scurrying out pushing the two girls out hearing him quickly tell them to move it because your scary like that and you shake your head with a chuckle going back to cooking.