Confidence can take time

Lunch was over and you walked back to the classroom with Todoroki exchanging small talk here and there. When you walk in your brother looks up at you with a scowl.

"Why the hell are you with that damn icyhot?!" He asked loudly as he stomps over.

"Oh chill the fuck out you glorified Pomeranian. I can be around whoever I want." You said with a frustrated sigh.

He lets out a loud 'tch' before grabbing your arm to drag you to his desk. You giggle as you turn to Todoroki mouthing a sorry as you give a small wave to have him give you one on return. You turn to your brother as he sits at his desk where Mina and some guys are surrounding. They all talk but you keep quiet and fiddle with your fingers not dating to look up at them.

"Hey lady Bakugou sorry I didn't say anything but your quirk is soo unique and cool" you look up to see a male with red hair smiling at you with his pointy teeth on show "my name is Eijirou Kirishima by the way, haven't had a chance to introduce myself yet"

"U-um thanks and you can just call me Y/N. Saves the confusion" you say quietly.

"My name's Denki Kaminari, maybe we can go get a coffee later?" The blonde boy with a lightening bolt says with a grin.

"Like fuck you are dunce face! You go near her and I will kill you!" Your brother threatens loudly causing you to smack him on the back of his head "what the hell?!"

"Don't be an ass! He is just being nice!" You say sternly earning a grumble from him.

"Wow you two are alike" a boy with black hair says "I'm Hanta Sero, your quirk seems like you put alot of training to control"

"Uh yeah...it did but Bakugou and me trained alot so it helped" you say with a small smile.

"Not to be rude Y/N but why don't you and Bakugou look the same? Do you resemble more of one of your parents compared to him?" Mina asks.

"Oh yeah he is a spitting image of mom. They look alike and have the same loud mouth temper but mom knows when to be calm and act like a decent human being" you stated matter of factly.

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" Your brother shouts angrily.

"See. That. That is what I mean" you say with a giggle ignoring your brother's burning gaze.

"Oh so you more like your dad?" Sero chimes in.

"No no, I'm adopted. I'm 7months older than him" you say making the small group raise their eyebrows.

"Woah, Bakubro your parents are so manly for doing that!" Kirishima exclaims.

"Yeah..yeah..tch whatever shitty hair" Bakugou grumbles.

"So your not upset about being adopted?" Asked Kaminari.

"Oh far from it, my family have me a better life that I would have had if they didn't adopt me. I'm grateful for everything especially for what Katsuki has done for me" you say with a smile.

"Well duh I'm gonna be the number 1 hero and that means I gotta be the number 1 brother too!" He exclaims with a grin "so any of you extras hurt or upset her I'm gonna destroy you!"

You let out a giggle from his enthusiasm unaware a certain dual haired boy had heared your conversation and was deep in thought.

You suddenly get interrupted by Iida saying that Mr Aizawa was going to be arriving in a minute so you took your seats.

When he comes in he starts to talk before the door opens.

"I AM HERE!" All might says loudly "coming through the door like a normal person"

You stare at the hero with wide eyes then as if on instinct you turn to Izuku and give him and excited grin which he returns.

"This lesson we are going to be doing!" He holds up a card saying battle training.

The class erupts in cheers then you watch as the wall opens and your told to collect your hero consume and to meet him in the training grounds. You grab your case and head straight to the changing room.

You enter the room and start to put on your costume. You just finished clipping on your belt containing the bandages and the straps on your arms and legs contained a small blade to access ready for when your quirk was needed. You look at yourself in the mirror making sure everything was in place when you got approached by Mina and the girl you learned was called Momo.

"Eeee! Your costume looks soo stylish!" Mina squealed.

"Thanks, I love how colourful yours is" you say with a giggle.

"Your costume is similar to mine with the fact we need skin exposed to use our quirks. Just keep an eye out for Mineta" Momo states.

You nod as you follow the girls out the changing room and to the field which looked alot like city you took in the entrance exam in. You see your brother and say a quick goodbye to the girls and walk over to him.

"Hey bro, looking good" you say with a smile.

"Of course I do! I need to so I can show I'm better than these extras before they see my skills" he says with a shit eating grin.

"Of course you do" you chuckle.

You look around at the others costumes and you see Todoroki looking at you. A small blush forms on your face and you quickly look away.

"Tch your costume looks okay" your brother says quietly to you "don't be embarrassed. Your my sister and a Bakugou, be confident in yourself. I know your insecure of your quirk but don't be. Prove them wrong."

You smile at the small words on encouragement from your brother and nods your head as you clench your fists feeling determined.

"Oh course bro, I will"