I love you/he better not hurt you

The next morning you were dragged out super early and by that I meant 5am. You had slight bags under your eyes and your lower body was aching and you had to grit your teeth to walk like nothing hurt and internally cursing Shoto for being rough last night.

Aizawa informs you on the plan for today then turns to you. Making your body tense.

"Bakugou your with me today and so are you Todoroki" he says before dismissing everyone and getting you and Shoto to follow him into the woods and away from everyone.

You glance at Shoto then Aizawa as you come into the area you and Shoto had your little rendezvous last night and you gulp a little. Soon Aizawa stopped not to far from where you were last night he turned around and looked at you with that all knowing expressionless and tired look.

"Y/N needs to practice her quirk and I need your permission for her to try it" he says looking at Shoto.

"I trust both of you so of course" Shoto said with a head nod.

"Good, now we will start of easy." Aizawa throws a small dagger at you which you catch with ease "we shall start with a drop then work up to more if it gets too much then I will stop you"

"That's fine" Shoto said as he opened his palm "I'm ready"

-------

You had been training for a couple of hours and now Aizawa had to activated his quirk bringing me and Shoto back but we both laid in the floor in pain, tired and hating life.

"Your both done, you could have done better but I guess last night is the reason for the struggle" Aizawa mutter making you and Shoto look at him confused "remember, sound travels in a place like this...god I hope you used protection" he said then walked away.

You and Shoto sat up wide eyed as you watched him walk off then you quickly turned to Shoto as it clicked in your mind.

"Shoto!" You said in a harsh whisper catching his attention "we didn't use any protection last night! What if I get pregnant?!"

The boy stared at you before a smirk forms on his face and he moves closer to you and pulls you into his lap.

"It will be fine, if you did it's fine. I will be here for you and our baby" he says resting his forehead on yours "I love you.."

Your eyes widen a little a little and water up a little.

"I love you too Sho" you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him into a deep kiss.

------

Training was over for the day and now it was time to cook food for the evening. You and Katsuki were helping by chopping vegetables for the curry that class A and B were making. You could see your brother your brother cutting the carrots next to you seemingly at hyper speed and angry? But one thing you couldn't get over thinking was the fact Shoto told you that he loves you and you had the smallest smile on your face.

"Ow!" You yelped when you cut your finger from getting slightly distracted.

"Oi dumbass, be careful next time" your brother says as he stops cutting and turns to Ochako "round cheeks take over while I help my sister"

She nods and takes over while Katsuki takes you to a nearby bathroom and puts your finger under the tap to wash it while he grabs a plaster. You watch him as he turns off the water, grabs some tissue and pat's your finger dry then places on the plaster then gives it a small peck like how you used too when you were kids.

"There. Now watch what your doing next time shorty" he says while patting your head.

"I'm sorry Suki, just my mind wondered"you mumble.

"To what?" He asked while you started to walk back.

"Shoto told me he loves me" you say with a small smile and faint blush.

Katsuki stops making you stop and looks at you.

"What?" You ask him

"Oh now he better not fuck up or I will kill him" he mumbles before ruffling your hair a bit and quietly grumbles"I'm glad your happy shorty"

He looks around to make sure no one is looking then gives you a quick hug before going back to to everyone, you watched with a chuckle.

Such a secret softy.