Dinner with the Bakugou's

You go take a seat on the sofa with Shoto next to you and your dad in the armchair with a warm smile on his face and Katsuki sat on the other sofa with his usual scowl and your mom in the kitchen making a few different meals.

"Suki what's got up your arse?" You ask slightly amused at his facial expression.

"Nothing" he stands up "half and half come upstairs with me. I want to have a proper talk with you"

You watch as Shoto get up and follows him your dad notices the worried look on his face.

"I'm sure he will be fine sweetie" your dad tries to reassure you.

"Dad their rivals in class and you saw what happened at the sports festival!" You exclaim.

"Well why don't you follow them and listen in?" Your dad suggests.

"Damn old man didn't expect this" you giggle "well off I go"

You follow quietly as you reach your brother's room and listen into their conversation.

"Sit down." Katsuki says firmly.

"A-am I in trouble of something?" You hear Shoto ask.

"Shut up and let me talk" your brother snaps, it's silent for a few second then a sigh as he continues talking "you know my sister's adopted and who her biological father is but you accepted her and for the first time in weeks I have seen her happy like truly. She thought she could fake it and I wouldn't notice..tch..fucking idiot. Anyhow I hate seeing her sad and yesterday I thought I was going to lose her. So if you hurt her you best be prepared to be in a whole other world of pain understand?"

"Of course Bakugou" Shoto said.

"Good, plus I don't need her to have another panic attack and needing to do CPR on her again shit weird as fuck..." He grumbles.

"Wait does that mean you technically kissed her?" He asks curiously then you jump into the room pointing at your brother.

"That's what I said?!" You exclaimed.

"WHAT THE FU-"

------
You was sat at the kitchen then island with an array of meals and sides spread on it.

"How is the cold Soba Todorok? Y/N said it was your favourite" Mitsuki asks the boy next to you.

"Mm. It very good, thank you" Shoto said after finishing his mouthful then looks at you "Y/N, would you like to try a bit? You did say you never had it before"

You think and nod a bit before a small blush forms on your face when Shoto picks some noodles up on his chopsticks and holds it upto you. You mentally block out everyone as you lean forward, open your mouth and Shoto feeds you some of the Soba, you chew a bit and smile.

"It's really good!" You beam then look at your mom who has a wide grin on her face "you need to make me this!..er...what is that face for?"

"Of course and nothing just you two are adorable" she says making you groan slightly.

"Please mom...."' you say as you hide your face with your hands, you expect your dad to come save you but he opted to stay quiet with a small smile.

The room stays silent and you whisper something in Shoto's ear before giggling then looking at your brother with a evil grin and he glared.

"What are yo-" he started but got cut off my Shoto.

"So Y/N told me Bakugou kissed her" he said making both parents whip their head around at Katsuki in shock.

"WHA?!" Mitsuki yelled.

"IT WAS CPR!!'" your brother responded while you were nearly wetting yourself with laughter "Y/N IM NEVER SAVING YOUR LIFE AGAIN!"

"It's fine cause Shoto will!" You say wiping aways tears while Shoto chuckles and pat's your back to stop you from coughing as you choked on air.

My life is finally coming together again.