Can't Stay Out Of Trouble

It's not even been a day and here you were watching Izuku and your brother beating the crap out of each other unsure how the fuck to stop them and processing properly that All Might gave Izuku his quirk and how your brother blames himself got All Mights downfall.

You try to look for an opening but cannot find one so you just watch hopelessly and pray a teacher will turn up soon. As if your prayers were answered the all too familiar scarf of Aizawa bounds up the testosterone fuled males and stops the fight alongside him was Toshinori. You just stare at them blanking out and not hearing them being reprimanded by the underground and former pros as your mind was swimming until a firm grip on your shoulder snaps you out of it.

"Y/N. All Might wants to talk to you later. Go get some sleep, you had a long day" Aizawa says then looks at you all "Follow me back to the dorm and tomorrow I will be discussing you boys punishment"

"Hah?! What about Y/N!" Katsuki exclaims.

"She did no wrong" Aizawa says with a sigh.

"But she was there!" you brother argues.

"K-Kacchan... She wasn't fighting" Izuku stutters.

"Shut up Deku!" you brother retaliates.

Suddenly he gets muffled by a very tired and angry looking Aizawa.

"Midoriya is correct and by what I observed on the scene her eyes were calculating some form of a way to break you up but ended up not having a chance" Aizawa grumbles as you all get to your dorms "Now get inside and go to bed. Bakugo and Midoriya I will see you in the morning before classes start"

"Yes sir" both boys say and head upstairs to their rooms.

"Mr Aizawa..." you say earning a hum of acknowledgement "my brother and Izuku aren't going to get expelled are they?"

"I'm going to speak to principle Nezu with All Might in a bit so we will find out soon enough. Now go to bed kid" he tells you.

"Yes sir" you sigh as you enter your dorm and go to your room.

---------

The next day you were sat infront of Aizawa with your brother and Izuku which confused you.

"Uh Mr Aizawa, why am I here?" you asked confused.

"Because you were there past curfew and could have stopped it before it escalated apparently that is enough for you to be held responsible as well" Aizawa explains.

"That's bullshit!" you exclaim.

"If I were you I would stop before it gets worse" Aizawa says lowly as he activates his quirk and as soon as you shrink back he deactivates it and spoke to Izuku and your brother first "Now you are all on house arrest. Midoriya you will have two days seeing as you didn't initiate it. Bakugo you will be having three days"

The two boys frown and your brother makes his signature tch sound before looking to the side with a scowl.

"Bakugo" Aizawa says looking at you "your also having two days"

You huff in annoyance and cross your arms showing your displeasure.

"You will be cleaning the dorms, cooking meals, taking out the trash things like that then in the evening after dinner you will be doing your homework or studying" Aizawa tells you three and you all nod just as you hear the ding of the elevator "you will start when everyone leaves for class"

With that Aizawa leaves the dorm as the Bakusquad shuffle tiredly out the elevator and look at you all concerned but you were not in the mood to talk to them so you left the explaining to your brother and Izuku. You enter the elevator and go straight to Shoto's floor and as soon as you exit the elevator you head straight to his room and knock on the door. After a few seconds the door opens and there stood a shirtless Shoto wearing only pajama pants.

"Babe? What's wrong?" he asks as he steps aside to let you in.

"I'm soo pissed off!" you huff as you walk in and flop back on his bed.

"How come?" Shoto questions as he shut the door and walks over sitting next to you.

"Im on house arrest for two days all because I was out past curfew and didn't stop my brother and Izuku from having their little testosterone fueled fight" you told him.

"That seems unfair" Shoto comments as he lays down and plays with your hair.

"I'm feeling stressed and it hasn't ever started" you grumble.

"You will be fine. I will call you during break and text you when I can" Shoto says and you look at him with a smile.

"I would like that, thanks Sho" you respond softly.

"Anything for you" he said then kisses you gently before sitting up "I need to get ready or I will be late"

You nod and get up giving him one more kiss then walk to the door.

"Have a good day, I will see you later" you smile.

"Will do, speak later Babe" he responds as he puts on his shirt.

"Speak later" you respond back then leave him room and head back to yours to get dressed properly for your busy day.