Quick catch up on your life

Name: Y/N L/N
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Quirk: Blood manipulation (you can create objects with your blood such as weapons for defense and offense. You can also controls someone else's blood if you manage to get access to an open wound of there's but you never use that for fear of severely injuring or killing someone)

Side effects: Too much blood loss cause the typical symptoms of headache, dizziness, fatigue etc. So a high iron diet is crucial for you.

------

Growing up you and Katsuki are close due to your close age. While Katsuki bullied Izuku you stayed his close friend as you saw him no different even without a quirk especially as you yourself didn't know your quirk till you was 6 when protecting Izuku from getting hurt by your brother. You cut your arm diving in between the two and when you put up your arms in an X formation the explosion got blocked and when you opened your eyes you saw a shield that formed on your arm. You thought Izuku would be mad but he was the complete opposite and when you got older you even had a page in his notebook. You were both your biggest supporters!
You trained yourself when you could alongside your brother and eventually the day came when you both signed up for the UA exams. After the grueling battles of the robots you waited and got the news that you got into UA and was apart of the class 1-A with your hot headed brother. Unaware of the real trials up ahead.

Hero costume:

(What I had in mind, show love to the creator)