Let the internship commence

It's lunchtime and you was sat with the Dekusquad  sat next to Shoto. You haven't been able to stop thinking of the internships and who to go with.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Izuku asks noticing your quiet.

"Huh? Oh yeah, just trying to figure out who to have my internship with" you say "I have a few options I'm thinking of but I'm not sure"

"Oh? Who do you have in mind?" He asks.

"Aizawa is good because he can help improve my quirk and stop it if it gets too much but I'm curious on what Endeavour wants" ask you say that you hear Shoto choke a bit and start to cough "Ahh! Shoto are you okay?!"

You start to pat his back and hand him a glass of water while he calms down.

"I-im fine. Just didn't expect my father to want you" he says as he clears his throat.

"Well it proves he doesn't hate me...I think?" You say with a nervous giggle to which he hums and nods a little.

"Well whoever you choose I'm sure is going to be good for you" Izuku says with a smile.

Yeah I guess...

------

The day of the internships have arrived and after thinking about it you decided to go with Endeavour as you found out Shoto was going to be with him aswell. You follow Shoto into a huge building which was kinda plain looking in your opinion and went straight to Endeavours office.

"Looks like he isn't here yet" Shoto says to you.

You hum in acknowledgement as you walk upto a huge window that basically is the wall and stare down at the city below you admiring the view. You smile as your feel Shoto wraps his arms around your waist from behind and rests his chin on your shoulder.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks you.

"Nothing much, just trying to figure out why your father wants me here" you say with a sigh.

"We will find out soon" he pecks your cheek and let's go just in time as Endeavour walks in.

"Shoto. Bakugou." He greets you.

"Father" Shoto says.

"Deadbeat" you say getting a side glance from Shoto which screams 'im amused but please behave'

"Well you haven't changed. Even though I did help you out" Endeavour grumbles.

"You only helped to save your ass and because Shoto made you" you say brushing him off "but one thing I'm curious is why you want me here"

"Straight to the point I see." The flame hero sighs "well I have no reason for you to be here. I mean you obviously have some sort of potential and I noticed my Shoto has taken an interest. So. I want to fight you to see what you have got and no holding back"

You stare at him and notice Shoto tense next to you.

"No can do bossman. If I go full out it won't end well for both of us. I refuse to do so" you say as you walk back to the window.

Before you reach there you hear Shoto gasp and quickly jump to the side just as a flicker of flames brushes your cheek.

"Wow, dirty trick old man" you say with a chuckle as you turn to him "fine, let me get changed into my costume and you better be prepared"