Pain

What day is it? I wonder what the time is? God I hope Suki is okay? I'm hungry.....this room is too dark and boring your thoughts keep going.

You sigh as you lay your head back into the wall. You get bored and start to hum to yourself random songs which slowly turns to singing. The sanity slowly start to drain from your mind. You suddenly stop when you hear the door unlock and you turn your head to see the door open and a smirk forms on your face as you see Shigaraki come into the room with Dabi by his side. The blue haired male walks in and flicks a switch turning on a single lightbulb in the room.

"The fuck?! There was a light this whole time?!" You exclaim in a mix of surprise and irritation.

The two males look at you as Dabi rolls his eyes. They walk upto you and Shigaraki crouch down to your height looking at you.

"Are you going to join the league now?" He asks no emotion evident in his red eyes or face.

"Where is my brother?" You growl.

"I said-" "answer! My question..." You cut him off.

"He is fine...he actually agreed to join us" he says with a grin.

"Bullshit" you spat "he would never agreed and by the small amount of ash on your face he gave you a solid answer aswell"

Sudden a harsh back handed slap hits your cheek making you yelp and fall into the ground.

"Shut up! shut up! shut up!" Shigaraki shout while he stands and start to kick you harshly in the stomach a few times before stopping "Dabi you can sort her out"

You laugh a bit while you shout out blood from your mouth.

"Yes crusties little lap dog, you deal with the girl that your higher up it too intimidated by" you croak out with a small cough.

You hear a small growl from Shigaraki who crouches down then grabs your shoulder minus one finger and sits your up harshly.

"I can kill you in a matter of seconds, don't test me" he growls before shoving you back into the wall and stands up again and looks at Dabi "do whatever you want"

He then leaves the room slamming the door behind him leaving you with the patchwork male. You look up at him as he chuckles, moving closer to you before crouching Infront of you.

"Your cute, shame I'm gonna have to hurt you" he says with a sadistic grin.

He runs a hand up your shirt placing a hand on your hip, you to move but suddenly scream as intense head is on your skin as he burns a handprint into your flesh.

"Are you gonna join the league?" He asks

"Fuck...you...and your shitty league" you say though gritted teeth.

"Fine" he shrugs "I gave you a chance"

You scream as he moves a hand to your back and burns you there too. This went on a few times till they turned to kicks and punches each time you were asked the same question and each time you say no till you passed out with one last mental plea.

Please hero's...come soon.