The first time

(Ayo smut time! I'm sorry if its bad haha)

Shoto shows you to your room and points to his across the hall. He tells you he will be back in a bit and you nod. You decide to go have a shower, you grab your shampoo, conditioner, body wash and razor out your bag and enter the bathroom conjoined to your room. You see some towels on the side which were the most softest things you ever felt. You turn on the shower to head it up, strip your clothes and step in. You sigh as you feel your muscles instantly relax from the heat and you start to wash your hair. When you finish with your hair you start to wash your body running your hands over every curve slowly when suddenly flashes of Shoto touching your body flash through your head making you get turned on instantly.

Oh god no, why now? You thought.

You try to ignore it but knowing he was literally across the hall was making it harder for you. You lean against the wall and slowly run your hand down your body and to your throbbing heat. As soon as you touched your clit you let out a tiny gasp from how sensitive it was. You start to do small slow circles on your clit a small whimpers leave your lips as your other hand gropes at your breast squeezing it gently.

"Oh god" you whimper as your circles become faster and you press more on the sensitive bundle of nerves. You breathing gets slightly heavier as you keep rubbing more and more while you stop squeezing your breast and start to pinch at your nipple a small moan leaving your mouth. Unaware of the two coloured eyes watching you from the door. You was in bliss as you bit your lip and your eyes closed until it was interrupted.

"Y-Y/N?"

You quickly stop as a gasp leaves your mouth and you move your ands away from yourself as you look at Shoto through the glass of the shower door like a dear caught in headlights.

"S-Shoto what are you doing?!" You manage to choke out.

No words were said as he walks to the shower door, swings it open then pulls you out slamming you to his chast and kisses you hard and hungrily. His arms are around your waist tightly as he deepens the kiss, he runs his tongue on your bottom lip and when you refused entry he grips your thighs and lifts you up making you gasp giving Shoto opportunity to slide his tongue in your mouth and takes you to the bedroom laying you in the bed not breaking the kiss as his body hovers over you. He breaks the kiss as he starts to kiss down your jaw and to your neck sucking and biting at the flesh letting a small moan slip through your mouth as he leaves little hickey across your neck and too your collar bone.

"God your beautiful" he whispers making you blush. He sits up and takes off his shirt you can't help but look at his body it looked like it was carved by the Greek gods themselves. You gently rub your fingers from his chest and down his body tracing his abs. You look up at him to see him already staring at your already making you blush a little.

"A-are you sure you want to go any further? If you don't that's fine" he says while gently stroking your cheek and god you don't know why but his asking for consent was sexy.

"I-I want you Sho" you say with a small smile.

He smiles in return as he kisses you softly then slowly kisses his way down  to your jaw then collar bone. He gently squeezes your left breast while he sucks and swirls his tongue on your right nipple making you let out small hums and moans. He then swaps other to the breast giving it the same treatment. He sits up a little and glances at you as he moves a hand down to your heat and smirks as his finger brushes against your clit making your breath hitch a little.

"Oh?" He says with a smirk as he moves two of his fingers proper between your folds "wow so wet already"

He slowly slides a finger into you making you squirm as he slowly pumps it in and out of you then slides a second into you. You moan as his fingers move faster. You watch as his head dips down and as soon as you feel his tongue your clit your eyes widen and start to squirm. With his hand that was on your breast he moves it to your hip and holds you still, he then gets busy sucking on your clit and swirling his tongue around while pumping his fingers in and out of you making you moan more and the knot in your stomach build. You run your fingers into his hair and curl your fingers gripping it earning a groan from him the vibration on your clit make a semi loud moan leave your lips as you feel the knot about to burst.

"F-fuck Sho...I'm g-gonn cum!" You moan.

"Mmm cum for be love" he groans sending vibration through you making the knot snap and with a loud moan and you pull his hair as your back arches from the intense orgasm. He helps you ride out your high before sitting and smirking at you. You look at him blushing slightly, he moves up and gives you a quick kiss as he grins his bulge on your crotch before sitting up.

"Are you definitely sure you want this?" He asks to which you nod "words Y/N"

"Y-yes Sho it want this... I-I want you" you respond.

He nods as he takes off the rest of his clothes. You look and your eyes widen a bit, he was a good 9inches at least. You bite your lip as he lines up with your entrance and slides the tip in and out gently a few times before starting to slide into you. A small whimper leaves your lips from the pain as he slowly slides each inch into you. He leans over pecking your lips and whispering sweet nothings into your ear as he wipes a few stray tears away.

"Your doing so well love" he whispers "I'm going to puts the rest in quickly okay?"

You nods then yelp as he thrusts the last few inches into you before stilling his hips to let you adjust while giving you some praise and kissing your neck gently. After a few minutes you move your hips to test it and feel the pain has died down.

"Y...you can move now Sho" you say to which he nods and slowly starts to move his hips doing slow gentle thrusts small moans and grunts leaving his lips while little moans leave yours.

"F-fuck your so tight" he grunts as he starts to pick up his speed. You grip his biceps digging in your nails slightly from the pleasure.

"Fuu...ngh..faster...harder Sho" you moan out causing him to grin as he sits up and starts to plow into you making the moans leave your mouth louder and more grunts of pleasure to leave his as he grips your hips tightly and the knot in your stomach to increase quickly. Suddenly he angle himself and hits the one spot which will make this process finish quicker than you wanted.

"Oh fuck Sho! Just there!" You cry out as you grip the bedsheets he keeps thrusting into the spot making your grip tighten till your knuckles you white "i-im cumming!"

"Me to love!" He says as you gasps and cry out his name as your body shakes and your back arches as your orgasm rips through your body making your vision go white temporarily from the intensity. After a few more thrust Shoto groans then pulls out and after a couple of pumps he cums on your stomach then lays next to you. The room is silent minus the heavy breathing from you two. Shoto turns to face you and give your a soft gently kiss on the lips before getting up and going to the bathroom, he returns a few minutes later with a damp towel and helps to clean your stomach up and gives your a small smile.

"For your first time you obviously know what your doing" you say with a giggle.

"I'm a man, I have needs and well I'm a visual learner" he says with a smirk.

When he is finished he puts the towel in the wash basket before climbing into bed and putting the covers over you. He pulls you close, wrapping his arms around your waist and plays with you hair.

"Now rest up Hun, we got a busy day tomorrow. I'm sure Endeavour has training and patrol on the agenda for us" Shoto informs you.

You hum in acknowledgement as your eyes close and the exhaustion finally taking over you.