I can still be a hero

You blink a few times as you look between the two in the room.

"Ah back to the real world I see. Welcome back" Nezu says cheerfully.

You watch as Aizawa takes a seat opposite you with an aura of 'i don't want to be here and just sleep' which you could kinda relate to.

"So what do you need to tell us about your quirk?" Aizawa says tiredly.

"W-well....I have a move so to speak where....umm...where is I ingest someone's blood I can control them depending on how much I consume depends on how much time they are under my control....I-I haven't used it for 4 years...till the attack...I found it out by accident when I was training withy brother and vowed to never use it but...I had no choice when I was alone with 4 villians..." You say nervously as you gulp "when they are released they go unconscious for a short time so it doesn't kill them but it takes alot out of me"

"Hmm interesting, it definitely seems like a powerful part of your quirk and would need considerable amount of training to control, wouldn't you agree eraser?" Nezu says.

"Hm. It will but we can work on it" he grunts "I don't see why it's a big enough issue that you haven't slept or eaten over"

You look at him wondering how he knows you haven't eaten.

"Your quirk requires a constant even diet especially containing iron and even 24 hours of not eating your body is showing signs" he points out.

"Could it be the other reason your here that is why your in the state you are?" Nezu questions to which you nod.

"I-...." Your eyes start to sting as you hold back tears "I found out who my birth parents are...my mom I'm not fussed but my father.."

"Take your time Bakugou" Aizawa says calmly sensing a possible panic attack coming.

"Please don't hate me..." You quietly say around the lump in your throat as a tear falls from your eye "but my father....is...is...Chizome Akaguro also known as the hero killer stain..."

Suddenly all you hear is the ticking of the clock and the sound of bodies tensing on the seat. It felt like an eternity as you stare at your lap clutching your skirt till your knuckles go white. The silence get broken by your cracking voice.

"I will get my things and leave" you say as you grab your bag but get stopped by Nezu chirping in.

"And why would you need to do that? You want to become a hero. I see no reason for you to stop just because your biological father is stain. You weren't raised by him or personally knew he was your father till just recently" he states making you look at him wide eyed.

"I can agree with Principle Nezu. Your one of our top students in class 1-A and just like your brother your determined to be the best hero you can be. You have a bright future ahead of you and will help alot of people" Aizawa says calmly.

"B-but if people find out...I already had someone tell me my quirk is that of a villain...if they find out about my father...." You say starting to panic.

"Who told you this?" Aizawa questioned clearly concerned.

"It...it was E-" you get interrupted by a loud banging on the door and your brother calling you name.

"Well looks like your needed. But I shall send you home as you need to sleep and eat. You can resume school tomorrow and will be given homework to catch up" Nezu says to which Aizawa nods in agreement.

"Th-thank you both" you say with a slight bow as you walk to the door preparing to face the angry hedgehog.