CHAPTER 10: WHO AM I?

JANELLA POV'S

Having a brother is the happiest of all. You have a share in food, clothes, and things. You also have enemies and stories about what is happening in your life. You can also tell him your problem and things you want to tell him. When your sister is a girl, you can groom her, lend her clothes or dress, and fight about her future lover or boyfriend. When your brother is a boy, you can go out together, play basketball, and have girls together. It's really fun to have a brother.

That's the opinion of others, but for me it's not really, especially if you and your brother look alike. It's not that I don't want to have a twin, but I just don't like that I don't like his behavior as a twin.

Because Janneil has a shrill voice, is naughty, and talks a lot. She can tell her whole life in just one day... She used to be quiet, modest, and not naughty but since her ex boyfriend cheated on her, her behavior has changed. It's not that I don't like her behavior now, but it's just really strange for a girl.

"Mom! Where's our nailcutter?" Janneil asked loudly.

"It's just there. Learn to look for it" mom answered with a sermon.

She is Mama @ Dela Cuesta. He is 47 years old and has two children, my twin and I. Since dad got sick, they didn't have any children until dad died of the disease @. Sometimes I can't help but ask for a sibling so I just take care of my cousins. Mama is too old and has a lot of white hair. Apart from the two of us, Janneil also manages a vegetable shop in the market.

We are currently here in our house which is not that big. Our house is simple, with a small kitchen, dining area with a long table made of @. In the living room there is a @ size TV, a long chair made of bamboo, two brown wardrobes where you can put clothes. In the two bedrooms there is a double deck made of @, and

It's like I'm giving too much description, it's like I'm borrowing it from the bank. HAHAHA.

Anyways, I went out to buy something at a store that is not far from our house but not close either, hehe.

After I bought snacks, I went to our neighbor's house to play with my cousins.

"Sister Jane, can you help me here?" My favorite cousin asking me.

He is @, 7 yrs old, my kindest and most favorite cousin. He is as cute as a child, he is chubby but his eyes are beautiful, his nose is sharp and has dimples. She's like me when I was young, beautiful too. Hehe.

"Where can I help you?" I approached him while chewing the snacks I bought earlier.

"Here" I was surprised when he handed me the rubiks cube.

"I will build?" I asked and he immediately nodded.

"Don't you have any other toys?" I asked hesitantly. That's great! To my many problems I will add this?

"I'll do it" Janneil suddenly snatched the toy from me and started building it.

"I thought you were looking for a nail cutter huh?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I can't see it. I'll borrow it" he said while busy with the toy.

"You're welcome too. Look for us first before you borrow"

"You think I didn't?" He walked into the house. He feels that he is only in his house if he can enter. "By the way, someone called your cell phone a while ago, I think it's your friend," he joked. I thought about what he said.

Who will call me? Only a few people know my number.

"Do you have a boyfriend again, sister Jane?" Question by @.