CHAPTER 5: MEASURING TOOL

LENOX KEITH RASGO POV'S

Having a reliable leader is the hardest thing to do. First of all, you have to make the right decision for the group. Second, you have to take care of your employees, and third, you have to have enough time for work... There are only a few things I do well and taking care of my employees is one of the things I neglect. I don't often go to our club because I'm busy with a company I manage and if I do go to the club, I only check the wines to see if they're still good.

But what happened yesterday was not what I expected. Customers treat on my employee is like a slave! That's not right, is it?

According to the Republic Act No. 6725, 1990. It provides for prohibition of discrimination by any employer against any female employee with respect to terms and conditions of employment solely on the grounds of her sex. It's also stated on the Labor Code of the Philippines, Art. 32 that Fees to be paid by workers. Any person applying with a private feecharging employment agency for employment assistance shall not be charged any fee until he has obtained employment through its efforts or has actually commenced employment. Such fee shall be always covered with the appropriate receipt clearly showing the amount paid. The Secretary of Labor shall promulgate a schedule of allowable fees.

That's why I made them pay for what they did wrong. That's just right for them. There must be equal treatment to each other, especially women.

"Lenox, why do you need to build a business? Why don't you just put this company first?!" My godmother is angry with me.

She is Elyanna Virtucio, my godmother. 43 years old and has two children. She is currently holding the company now of the Turner family because the owner of the company is too old.

I am currently here at the company because I told my godmother about my business plan and I intend to hire her as my first investor.

"I don't want a company. It's just a club, I can't handle it well, a company."

"You have to put the company first, we might lose it when it's taken over by her granddaughter." She said and placed a piece of paper on the table.

When I looked at it, I was surprised because I saw the picture of my employee, Shikaina.

I picked up the paper and read her personal information.

So she's a Turner? The granddaughter of the owner of the company? Why is she working if she is already rich? Is she just pretending to be poor?

BRYSON RAMOS POV'S

"Is there any other paper besides this?" I asked my maid who gave me the envelope.

It certainly has other roles that are even more important.

"I'm not sure sir. I'll look for it later." She said with her head down.

"Alright. You can leave now." I said that she immediately obeyed.

I am currently here in the room and reading grandfather's letter over.

Is it true that our company is losing money? Besides, I have to marry the girl just so we don't go broke. So, does that mean everything depends on her? That girl is the only one who can help us? How and who is she?

"Sir, I've seen it." My maid said happily and knocked on the door successive.

"Come in." I ordered her.

After she entered, she immediately gave me a lot of paper that was almost equal to a book.

Why are there so many?