Part 44 : Cursed Fate

Start from the beginning

I went up standing in front of the door of his room. Thinking twice and thrice whether I should enter in or not.

It would become more awkward if I apologize tomorrow... Max to Max he would kick me out of his room or may shout at me... But I know he would never ever hurt me, no matter how angry he is on me.

I took risk and entered the room. Surprisingly room was unlocked.

I went in and only one lamp was on. I saw him laid on the bed, sweat all over his head and some upper shirt buttons undone giving me view of his shiny bold chest.

Even though the situation was one of the worst, I couldn't stop my mind from thinking some dirty things.

His eyes remained closed and his one hand on stomach and other over his forehead squeezing a sponge ball.

I breath heavily, so sharp that he may have heard it.

"Get out of the room... Y/n... Or I would do something, I would regret my whole life."
I didn't moved backwards but took a step ahead.

I went near him and sat beside him on the bed beside his stomach.

"I'm sorry... I-..  Whole life... I've never been tough to anyone... I was scared... I'm scared of my dad... Because he had tried to kill m-"

"Stop and leave the room!"
He said gritting his teeth warning me, that he was on the last nerve of patience... But I didn't stopped, even pressed his last nerve of patience.

I held his hand softly and he breath heavily.
"I'm sorry."
He opened his eyes and stood up... And there I knew he lost his patience level.

I stood up as well while he took a step towards me and I took a step backwards.

"Sorry... Feel sorry for your own self, y/n!... Look at you...  Just any random can come and call you words and you are silent. Not even letting me fight for you."

"You would have killed him!"
I argued.

"Why do you care?... I can't stand it when any random is calling you infertile.
Why you suffer so much? Why do you bear the taunts of your parents?"
He said and I gulped.

"C'mon SPEAK UP Y/N!"
My back touched the wall. But he continued nearing himself to me.

"Your parents are just calling you inappropriate words and you are listening to them being a lifeless body."
His breath hot, heavy and uneven. I gulped as my eyes started at his rage full ones.

He slammed his hand beside my head and I flinched.

"Who said, You can't be pregnant? I'll make you..."
Before I could think of anything else... I already had his lips on mine.

My eyes widened but when he swirled his tongue on my lips asking for permission to enter his lips. I lose control and gave him access.

Mature Content Ahead
Readers are requested to read at your own risk.
Innocent readers may read when green emoji starts...

He entered his tongue in my mouth swirling it all around and pressed his body to mine. Heat rose up in the room and my hands clutched on his shoulder cloth piece.

He nibbled on my lip as I moaned feeling the hard thing poking my lower area.

His hand trailing from my waist went to my add giving me goosebumps and then to my thighs. Holding my inner thighs he made me hung on his body.

I held his neck digging my fingers in his scalp while I kissed him back matching his rough pace... He brought us to bed and made me lay on it.

He smooched my lips as I craved for his touch more and more...