Part 5 : New Home

Y/n's POV

"This is your room."
Taehyung said opening the door of my room.

"Its beautiful."
I said with honesty.

"My room is just beside, if you need something, Just tell me."
I nodded and kept my purse on the soft mattress.

"I'm heading off to my room."
He said and left my room keeping my luggage on the table.

"OK!"
I sighed heavily, and opened my jacket.

"Time to make this room beautiful."
I said to myself and folded my sleeves and started unboxing my things from my luggages and placing it on their respective places.

Time Skip...

I threw myself on bed after taking a warm long shower. I was just in towel wrapped around my body. I breathed deeply relaxing my body to the new environment, to my new home.

It was noon time. And I was too hungry. I am sure Taehyung is also.

We both took leave today from our work. I went downstairs after changing into casual dress.

I was too hungry that I wasn't in a mood of cooking but eating. I decided to cook Ramyeon.

After some time when it was ready, I again went upstairs to Taehyung's room and knocked on it.

He didn't opened the door even after 5 minutes of knocking. I slightly opened the door and as I entered in, my feet felt a fabric touch.

On looking down, I saw it was Taehyung's pants. I looked here and there to find him but his room was messed up. His luggage was half open and all dresses were fallen here and there.

The dress that he had wore while coming here was near my feet.

And Finally I noticed a figure lying on bed in his white half-T-shirt and half pants hugging the pillow like his life depends on it. I smiled as I noticed him moving his lips, and his face looked like a kid is being stubborn for a toy.

I went near him and shocked him a little calling his name...

"Taehyung, wake up..."
Unknowingly I told it too sweet, I guess.

Taehyung smiled and pulled me throwing the pillow. I fell on him, our chest collided and my hairs fell on his face. He inhaled the smell of my hair and smiled warmly.

His charms were doing magic on me, I wanted to get off but also I don't want to leave him. His hands which had a hold on my wrist now was wrapped around my waist.

"I love you..."

My eyes widened, he loves me??? What the---

"I love you very much Jen!!!"

Ah! What was I even thinking. He made a pout on his lips and raised to come near my face. My eyes widened on realisation what he is up-to. He is thinking of me as Jennie.

I also raised my body so that he can't do what he is up-to. But as he felt me going far, he held my nape pulling me closer and my heartbeats raised as it was not already.

"TAEHYUNG!!!"
I didn't said it, then who- wait!

We both looked at the owner of the voice. And it was Jennie with anger+shocked face.

Taehyung opened his eyes slightly and laughed.

"See Jen! I love you so much, that I see you everywhere."
He said and looked at me, now with eyes opened.

He blinked his eyes with a smile.

"Y/n" he said shocked and then faced towards Jennie.
"Jen"

I got up from him. And stood straight.