Part 44 : Cursed Fate

Y/n's POV

"I choose... To be with unnie."
I heaved out a breath of relief. Taehyung kept his hand on my shoulder.

"You're choosing her over your own parents?!"
Her mom asked shouting at her.

"What did you even did being my mom?"
She shouted back.
"Left me just after I was born and went to foreign land for 2 years... At that time she raised me... The first word I learnt to speak was 'Mom'... It was for her... My heart calls her 'mom'... not you... She loved me, motivated me, cared for me and did everything a mom should do whereas you didn't do anything other than to let me be under a roof.... Today I will say it for which I was longing all this time... I hate you."
Aunt raised her hand to slap her but her hand never touched her cheeks.

Taehyung stopped her hand mid way.
"Lay a hand on my daughter... I'll forget that you are older than me."

I hugged Shang as she cried on my shoulder.

"That's nice, Taehyung... Call my daughter yours... Because your infertile wife won't be able to give you any child."
Dad said... He was no more my dad though. And now not even Shang's.

My eyes widened when Taehyung grabbed my dad's neck pushing him to wall slamming him.

I ran to him trying to free his grip. Other cops also came on to struggle. But Taehyung eyes deep red, veins popping out on his neck and forehead and no force was able to budge him while my dad struggled to breathe.

"Taehyung, Please Stop it!!! Please!"
I screamed.

"She is not infertile... DID YOU GET THAT?! SHE. IS. FERTILE!"
He shouted as if fitting each word in his head.

"TAEHYUNG STOP IT! ENOUGH!!"
I finally was bale to push him.

Cops took my dad and aunt and left the house.

"No matter how strong you are in will power y/n... You're the weakest person socially I ever knew."
He shouted at me and barged out of the hall.

I sighed... Infertile... It affected me... Killed me to core... But that words used for me burnt his soul to core.

Shang came and hugged me.

"Now what, Unnie?"

You made choice Shang... Now I need to make a choice.
My heart clenched at my thoughts...

I hugged her back...

"Now we'll go home."

"Taehyung is not in right mind y/n... We'll take Shang with us... I think you both should talk."
I heard Taehyung mom say. I nodded.

I saw their car leaving. Shang waved me a goodbye.

I went to the car in which Taehyung sat in.

I hopped in the car.
"Tae-"

"Wear your seatbelt."

I looked at his knuckles that had blood. He must have punched the wall. His veins still popping out, proving his anger which was at sky.

I wore my seatbelt and he started driving. Whole ride was a pin drop silence. Even the noise of flowing wind was sharp to ears.

As he parked the car, he hopped out of the car. I followed him and entered in the hall.

He opened his blazer and threw it on the ground. I picked his blazer and hung it on the hanger beside.

"Taehyung- listen."
He entered in his room and slammed the door with the echo sound.