Part 13 : Have to choose

Taehyung's POV

Days passed, she didn't spoke any word, other than something was necessary, to me. For past 3 days I tried to seek her attention but she is good at ignoring. She is so stubborn. Why am I craving for her attention?

These 3 days, Jennie came to me but soon she leaves and now when she leaves it didn't hurt me that much. On odd I feel happy that now I will have some time with y/n alone. Because of her caring nature I am very fine now.

She always companies me at evening walks in park but never in talks. Days passed I last saw her smile... And not a single day went when I didn't apologize her.

Again we both are in evening walks. And she is walking ahead me, Her hands burried in her jacket... Now only one way is there to gain her attention... Act like sick again.

"Y-y/n..."
I made my voice weak and she halted on her steps.

I smirked on my act...
"My-my head... Ah!"

She turned, Her face pale and frozen, And tired.

I acted to collapse on the ground and bent on my knees holding my head like in pain. I hope I'm not over reacting.

I felt foot steps coming near me. I smirked and lifted my face to see her coming... Her legs wobbled. Confusion covered my face and I looked at her face. At that time she collapsed on floor.

"Y/N"
I yelled and ran to her and at least held her head not letting it touch ground. Her skin was burning, she was on fire.

I tapped her cheeks trying to wake her up. People around me came near me and helped me to wake her up while sprinkling water on her face.

Along with the water dripping down her face, make up was removed... And she had dark circles and pale and weak face. Some like I had some days ago...

"Son, take her to home and call some doctor."
A old lady who sprinkled water told me. I nodded to her and thanking her, I carried y/n to the car.

I drove back to home. On the way I called Jin, her friend and a doctor.
_________________________________

"Nothing much. She overworked herself... She will be fine soon... Condition is not that worse... She just needs some rest and healthy food."
He said getting up from the stool.

"She overworked?"

"You are her husband, Didn't you knew? She has been completing your presentation + our hospital presentation, all these days... Checking her patients reports and tomorrow she is gonna meet every patient of hers..."

"She completed my presentation?"

"Didn't she told you?"

"N-no she didn't."

"She had told me in call that why is she so busy now a days... Just day after yesterday we talked... Her voice was filled with hurt. Did you told her something?"

"N-no"

"I see...you know... She is not that good friend..."

"What do you mean?"
I have never seen a more good girl than her...

"Jisoo, y/n and I are friends since our college years... When Jisoo and I had some bad days we always share with each other, with y/n. When I had a first break up, y/n was there to lend her shoulder for me to take away all the sadness through my eyes in form of tears... But y/n, she never shared her problems with us. We had noticed pain and hurt in her eyes a lot of times but she never shared... I feel like she doesn't even think of us as friends..."