"Who else but Sundar Babu?"Mithilesh's face was red with anger and frustration. "Fucker drank more than his liver can take and fucking crashed in someone's field. What was that bloody idiot was thinking?"

"Ofcourse,he wasn't thinking Bhaiya. What is new in that ?"Guddi, the youngest of the siblings and Phoolan Choudhary's only daughter passed her judgement on her way to get ready for the college.

"ACHINTYA COME HERE" yells Mithilesh.  His daughter, laxu giggled at her father's tone. Finding enjoyment in his misery.

Achintya descending the stairs look at the scene before him in confusion. Now there are many reasons that causes his  short tempered elder brother to loose his cool, but since Nupur bhabhi and Chavi both are in view and he is still shouting then things must be somthing big.

"ACHINTYA FUCKING.. WHERE ARE YOU? COME HERE..RIGHT NOW."
The baby in his hand now seen her mother, starts fidgeting in his hold.

Watching the beautiful smiling face of his laxu, helps in toning down some of Mithilesh's anger. He give the baby slowly in the opening arms of Nupur and was about to yell one more time when Achintya stand in front of him.

"You know, bhaiya Some people actually prefers to wake with sound of nature or alarm ."

"Knowing you..the alarm would be the moans of a girl whom you was with last night " a silent shush comes from Mithilesh's side as Nupur gently put the red tikka on his forehead "do not speak this kind of things for Achintya Babu "

"He can do those things and I can't even speak about them" gasp Mithilesh but infront of his loving wife he didn't raise his voice more then the normal octave even though he wanted to after watching Achintya's smirking face.

Achintya was Mithilesh's younger brother. Both him and Vijay are almost same age. But the drastic difference in both of there personalities is as crystal as oil in the water.

"Anyway..Sundar..the apple of the eye of Meenal kaki...is lying somewhere in the field of some villagers. Go and fetch that drunkard here, so I can teach him good lesson of drowning the Choudhary's name in mud."

Achintya's face frowns. It's not even 8 in the morning and that drunkard has created another drama. Why the fuck that bastard even drink this much if he can't even digest it.

"Yeah fine. "Achintya accept Nupur's finger on his forehead as she put the red tikka on his pale fair skin. "Bye laxu. Keep your giggles high so your father's temper can be under control." He pinch the chubby cheeks of laxmi who made grabby hands to him.

Achintya then walk to two women and touches their feet and "inform Phoolan and Lokesh on your way. If Sundar come, and Mithilesh act on his anger you know what will happen." Durga Devi whisper.

Achintya nods at the old lady. "Bhabhi..tell Guddi to be ready for college or otherwise I'm leaving her."

Achintya take out his open Jeep from the front gate, starting it he motion two men to sit along with him behind as he make his way to drag Sundar's drunk ass to home.
_

Whenever the vehicles of Choudhary family graces any road of the Begusarai, people folk around them. It's like a magnet, no matter what anyone is doing but if they heard the Choudhary's are coming it's like a cue for them to gather around.

It is because of the respect the Bahubali of Begusarai Phoolan Choudhary has earned from his people.

Achintya's Jeep crosses the main road, at this time of the morning only few shops were open "such peaceful morning now ruined because of that bastard." Says Achintya.

He was having such good times with this girl he has been seeing for two weeks, untill Mithilesh decided its enough for him.

The jeep stops as the man in white shirt and blue jeans ascend the vehicle. The wind was high and it messed the soft long black hair of the handsome man. As the man walk, the faces of few workers in the field turns in his direction.