Chapter 38

"Well... Maybe I can... take the lead?" I asked, a seductive tone growing with every word.

I saw his Adam's apple bob, "I-if... That's what you want..." He groaned.

"Is that what you want?" I whispered against his neck as I lovingly kissed it.

"Yes, yes... It's what I want- please..." Adrien was a desperate mess under me, I could feel him buck under me.

I let my right hand wander down to his lower torso. My hand grazed over his abs, causing a grunt to escape his lips.

"You're such a fucking tease..." These words came out as a soft growl, he tensed under my touch.

I felt a rush of adrenaline course through my veins, I love how in-control I felt. I loved how he reacted to feeling my touch.

I lifted his shirt to expose his toned abs, I shuddered at the sight of them. I felt my cheeks flush at the fact that they were slightly glistening because of the sweat that was forming. I felt myself getting hotter.

I leaned back in to place kisses on his jaw and neck, nibbling every once in a while. I could feel his heart rate picking up and I could feel the warmth of his skin radiating off of him.

"Carmina- please..." He ran his right hand through my hair, and his left hand sprawled on my back. He tugged at my hair slightly, sending shivers up and down my spine.

I lowered my lips to his collarbone and I finally pulled away, I looked up at him and planted another kiss on his lips, intertwining my tongue with his. I felt him moan into the kiss, I loved this feeling, feeling so wanted... so... needed.

I pulled myself away from him, panting. I slowly scootched off of his thighs and made my way to the floor, kneeling beside his legs.

Adrien's eyes followed my every move, they widened once he saw me get on my knees. He quickly sat up and moved his back from the armrest to the back of the couch. He was suddenly alert.

I sat on my heels and waited for him to get comfortable, hiding my amused smile.

His legs parted and I moved closer to him, I was now positioned in between his thighs, I placed both of my hands on each of his thighs, he tensed under me once again. My eyes kept darting in between his tent and his flustered face.

His breath quickened once again and I could see his nervousness shine through.

"Adrien... relax..." I tried to hide my excitement, but it arose in my voice like never before.

"Sorry..." His voice came out raspy, like he was parched.

I rubbed his thighs with my hands and he threw his head back and released a strained whimper, my eyes widened in shock over how much power he was giving me.

I slowly dragged my hand closer to his length, palming his tip once I got to it.

"Ungh~ M-mina... Please..." His pleads came out breathless and his hands were gripping the couch cushions.

I closed my hand around him and I felt how desperate he was for me, he was really fucking hard. I squeezed my hand slightly, wanting to play with him for a bit.

His hand gripped around my wrist and my eyes shot up to his face. It was red and flustered, he had beads of sweat threatening to fall from his forehead.

"Carmina... stop toying with me..." Butterflies fluttered in my stomach when his voice came out assertive.

I opened my mouth to let out a snarky remark, however nothing came out, I didn't realize how dry my throat had gotten.