Chapter 32

We shopped and shopped for hours, and ironically enough, I bought everything but the dress, I didn't like any of the previous dresses that we saw.

Noah insisted that I buy more than what I need, just in case I change my mind on what I want to wear for the party.

"Noah... This is insane! You are holding way more bags than you should be..." I complained.

"Carmina, what if you decide that you don't want to wear that necklace and instead you want this one." He explained, pointing at the beautiful silver-plated necklace in a display box.

I looked at him lovingly and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "I really appreciate this Noah... I hate that you're not letting me pay for anything..."

"I just... want to spoil you. I don't buy shit for anyone other than myself and that got really boring, really fast. I want you to understand that I really want to pay for these things because I like the feeling of getting things for you..." He blushed.

Seeing Noah shy was definitely a sight to see.

"Fine... But seriously, thank you Noah. I'm having a lot of fun." I smiled at him.

His eyes lit up like stars, "I'm having a lot of fun too, I haven't physically swiped my card in so fucking long... I forgot how addicting it is to shop." He confessed looking down at all the bags in his hands.

—----------------------------------------

"Noah... I can't find this fucking dress!" I complained, taking a sip from my generic fountain drink in the food court.

I placed my forehead on the cold wood of the table, I felt Noah's hand pet my head.

"Carmina, we've seen so many dresses... Are you sure you don't like any of the ones we've already seen...?" He carefully pointed out, trying to not set me off.

"They're all ugly." I stated, like a fucking toddler.

"Nothing looks ugly when you're in them..."

A smile formed on my lips, I looked up to see him giving me the kindest smile.

Noah got up from the seat and picked up the empty food containers from our table, cleaning up.

"Are you ready to go find this dress?" He asked, looking down at me and planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Noah, what if the dress I'm looking for doesn't exist...?" I wondered, staring off into space.

He laughs at my stupid question, "I'm sure it does, let's go, you won't find this dress just sitting there."

He grabbed my hands to pull me up and I reluctantly let him.

—----------------------------------------

"Noah... I'm so sorry, we've been at this for hours, let's just go." I mumble, looking down at the ground defeated.

"Are you sure?" He asked me, even though I know how tired he is from lugging around every single shopping bag since the very beginning of our shopping spree.

"Yeah, I have dresses at home that will work." I said, forcing a smile.

"Okay," He replied, transferring multiple shopping bags from his left hand to his right and then wrapping his left hand around my shoulders.

He then planted a tender kiss on my temple, causing me to lean into him.

We then made our way to one of the multiple exits of the mall until a purple silhouette caught my eye to our left side.