Chapter 15

Noah and I ended up cuddling on the couch for a couple of hours.

I rested my head on his chest and he had his hand wrapped around my back. I felt so comfortable with him right here. His rhythmic breathing was calming me down. I felt so safe just lying here with him. Every once in a while he would plant a kiss on my forehead.

He groaned, "Carmina, I really don't want to go, but it's late. I don't want to keep you up." he said, laying his head onto mine.

I didn't respond for a couple of minutes.

"Well... what if you just... stay?" I said, drawing circles on his chest.

"Wait, are you being serious?" He asked.

"Mmmmm... I don't know, do you want me to be serious?" I ask, unsure.

"Yes, I do want to stay."

I quickly whip my head up to look at him and a big goofy, grin on my face.

"Okay, you can sleep here." I said, motioning to the couch.

"Wait, are you sure you want me to sleep here? I don't want to intrude..." He responds.

"No! You really won't, it'll be nice to know that you're just in the living room. Comforting... You know?"

"Is this how you're trying to tell me that you feel safer when I'm around, Wiley?" He asks, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Shut up, go shower, you're probably disgusting." I joke, getting up from the couch.

Thank god I don't have work tomorrow.

He gets up from the couch and towers over me.

I look up and stare at him for a couple of seconds.

"Ummm, Carmina? Are you gonna show me where the bathroom's at?" he asks, laughing.

"Oh shit! Yeah, um, follow me."

He's so tall that he practically doesn't fit in my little tiny apartment.

We made our way into my bathroom and I didn't realize how many girl things I had lying around.

I flushed with embarrassment, he didn't really seem to notice though.

"The extra towels are under the sink in that cabinet." I said, pointing to the direction of the sink.

"Thanks, I'll be out in a bit." He said, flashing me a smile.

He was so cute.

"Feel free to use whatever you want." I replied, making my way out of the bathroom.

I heard the door shut and covered my face.

Did I seriously just invite one of my crushes to sleep over at my house? Who does that? When I'm around Noah, I honestly can't think straight.

I went into my room and went to my closet and grabbed a baggy shirt and some shorts to wear for bed. I did my nightly routine and got changed.

After maybe fifteen minutes, I heard the shower turn off and the door creak open.

I went outside to meet Noah and I was greeted with him standing outside my room with a towel wrapped dangerously low around his v-line. His brown hair was messy and damp. He was so fucking hot. His abs were glistening from the water that wasn't completely dried off. It was taking me everything to not start drooling right there. I could feel a fuzzy feeling starting to form in my stomach. He was turning me on by just standing there.

"Um, do you think you have anything I could wear? I don't wanna wear the clothes I had on earlier..." He said, as if he wasn't standing in front of me practically naked.