Chapter 19

Next morning.
As morning sunlight peeped into room disturbing nandini's sleep, she snuggled more into manik's chest. Her movements wake manik from sleep. As his eyes met with her cute sleeping face, his eyes turned gentle, with love and pampering.

Manik pov
I  don't know why, from the day i saw you in forest, it's like I know you from so long, I didn't know from where this immense love came from. I just want to love you, hold you, kiss you, pamper you and protect you. It's just like I found missing part of my heart. Jaanu please never leave me I love you.

End of pov.

Sunlight's are again disturbing her, she snuggled more into manik. Manik smiled seeing her. With wave of his hand curtains are closed. Nandini slept again after hugging manik. After some time

M:- jaanu wake up its already 8 don't you have classes.

Nandini wake up with jerk hearing his voice.

N:- you you..... What are you doing in my bed.(stammering).

M:- last night you only invited me to bed now you are asking why am on your bed
(Fake sighing) As am already slept on your bed, you have to take responsibility for me.(wronged face)

N:- oh hello what responsibility, why are you acting like I r*ped you, at night my mood is not good, so i just asked a hug,

M:- you hugged me and slept with me you have to responsible for me.(fake sad face).

Nandu held her head.

N:-manik can you please stop your acting, acha you told me you are going to central continent, but why are you here.

M:- i missed you after you left, I don't want to go and my old man just sent message at that time saying he want xyz herb in naimika forest, so i have to delay my trip for 10 days, don't you missed me to, last night you hugged me like kola bear.

N:-what kola bear, monster. (Angry face).

Manik pulled her into atms. He back hugged her.

M:- ok leave it, what happened to you at night jaan.

Hearing him nandini turned silent.

N:- nothing manik, I will tell you in future. Now go from here, my house mate will come soon.

M:-ok i will go but give me a kiss.

N:- what no way(angry face).

M:- yes their is a way.

Saying this he pulled her into a long kiss.

N:-manik malhotra i will kill you, how can you just kiss me without my permission.(angrily).

M:- but baby you responded with equal passion.(winking).

N:- what no(blushing).

M:-what about we kiss again, we will see how you responded.

Nandini face turned red, she took pillow and smashed it on face.

N:- get out you monster.

Manik avoided the pillow, he hugged her.

M:-am leaving to naimika forest, I will come again. Now I have to go, old mans in academy will find me, I entered with flaws in array.

Saying this he again kissed her and went away.

Nandini just smiled seeing his retreating figure.

N:- this manik, I don't know why am liking him, his touches, kisses and that dreams. Keeping all this aside, I just know I love him.