Chapter 17

At the same time
In a room a girl is cultivating, Another girl ran into room with bang disturbing girl 1 cultivation. Girl1 glared at girl 2.

Girl1:-are you out of your mind manisha, am cultivating you are disturbing me.

Girl2:- Innaya it's really important thing, today in canteen i saw...

So girls are innaya and her friend manisha.

In:- stop stammering and split out your words, better it be important no means I will break your legs.

Manisha:- I saw that fool nandini murthy.

In:-what nandini murthy, are you imagining her or what. How can a good for nothing trash will be in warrior high.

Manisha:- I really saw her with fantastic 4,she came with that she devil navya.

In:-manisha seriously you are saying that trash is with fantastic 4,geniuses of warrior high. Tell me something which I can believe.(arrogant smile).

Manisha:- innaya am telling truth, if you want I can swear on heavens.

In:- really (with frown) ok enquire about her now, I want details in a hour.

Manisha:-ok but if something happens to my brother sahil means, I will tell everyone about crimes you done in past in years, so you can't keep this white lotus look outside.

Saying this manisha went away.

In:- a b*tch  like her is threatening me just because her family background, just wait when I marry into Royal Family, I will torture her and make her my slave.
It's been months grand pa sent me here, no message from him , I think something happened to him. I have to talk to him.

As she finished talking a old voice came from her back.

Old voice:- innaya stop thinking about that idiot prince from backward nation.
You have a half lotus holy physique. You will become cultivating genius, many talented young man will fall for you.
You should keep your vision high, soon you will go to higher world and become discipline of holy divine sect. Stop thinking about this low world matters.
Murthy clan, sindhu country are slums compared to holy divine sect. With my spiritual God cultivation am just servant for divine sect in lower world, if I send you to upper world, I will make merits which will make me servant in upper world, I may have highest cultivation in this world but this is nothing compared to servant of sect in higher world.
You will become genius discipline of holy divine sect, so dont forgot your status.

In:- I know Mr Kapoor. But I just want to kill that b*tch nandini. I just want lofty second prince kneel in front of me.

Mr Kapoor:- you can kill her in life and death battle, as for second prince you can take him as your boy toy, but don't forget you have maintain your status as holy discipline of sect, after month I will awaken your half lotus holy physique. Your cultivation will soar with high speed.
I will take you to higher world then.

In:- I will kill & keep that nandini  under my foot, even if she can cultivate compared to me she was just a trash, am Phoenix I will soar in sky, nandini is just a weak chicken which will be killed under my foot. About that second prince he is not worthy be my boy toy.

As soon she finished talking a knock came on door, old man disappeared.
Innaya opened door and saw manisha.

Manisha:-innaya, nandini was new discipline selected in this year selections, she is level7 cultivator and also has wood and fire elements,has talent to become pill refiner.

Innaya:-what that idiot has level 7 cultivation and fire and wood elements.
She was just acting as fool all this time, oh god. I will kill her. Manisha just issue life and death battle to nandini on my behalf,my cultivation is level 8 , this is enough to kill her.

Manisha:- ok innaya.

In nandini room.
Nandini held a paper and read the matter with interest.

N:- ohho inu dear I know you are very impatient to die, but I never thought it's very fast. I will fulfill your wish don't worry. Your end is in my hands only.
My family is my reverse scale, you and your old man tried to kill my family, I will never forget it. I will take revenge for poisoning me .(smirk).