chapter 15

N:- so if I want divine fires means I have to contract with divine beasts. I think it's impossible, divine beasts are not cabbage so that we can find anywhere.

Snowy:- contract with divine beasts occurs rarely, I think you are qualified to contract with divine beasts.

N:-leave it to fate, don't disturb me I want to refine pills.

Nandini again started refining pills. After failing for 10 times, she succeed in 11 try.
If this news goes out means everyone will be shocked, because for normal person it takes at least two years to refine low level pill.
Soon nandini started refining pills without failing she refined 50 pills, she put them in pill bottles. She throwed a bottle of ten  pills to snowy.

N:-snowy eat your candy, Iam at bottle neck of level 7 soon I will break into level 8.i will go to cultivate now, don't disturb me.

Saying this nandini went to cultivating room and started her cultivation.
After 3 hours she broken through to level 8.

N:- I feel my energy is doubled, cultivation is really amazing (yawning)
Am getting sleep, I have class tomorrow.

Saying this nandini went out of space.
She slept on her bed and dozzed off.

Next morning
Nandini woke up when navya knocked the door, she lazily got up and opened the door.

Nav:- lazy head get up you have class today. I made breakfast, come and eat after shower.

Nandini nodded at her with sleepy eyes. She took her clothes and went to take shower. She soon got ready and finished her breakfast.
Navni went out of house together.
As students saw navya they started moving away with scared look. Navya rolled her eyes.

Nav:- weak chickens, they are just getting scared seeing me, I don't know how they become cultivators.

Nandini just laughed at her words.

Soon they reached class room of pill refining. Navya entered senior class after showing junior class to nandini.

Nandini entered class, their are just few members in class, because pill refiners are rare. Their was only 10 members.
Soon a old man came to class and introduced himself.

Old man:- am your pill refining teacher for this year my name is Rajeev patil, you can call me Mr patil.

Nandini looked at old man, found he has powerful energy surrounding him.
She knows he was most powerful person as she seen far, much more powerful than manik. Old man noticed her gaze, he was quite surprised seeing a student who can feel his power, because not even dean of Warrior high can see his power, but just a little girl of level 8 cultivation can fee his energy. He smiled at nandini with interest. Nandini responded for his smile because she can feel positive energy from him

Mr patil:- ok now I want to test your pill refining talent, this is mental energy stone, one by one come and take test for your mental energy. you have lift the stone with your mental energy, how much hight you can lift depends on your personal talent.

Saying this Mr patil put testing stone on table and sat on chair. Everyone started coming to test. Someone lifted to reasonable hight, someone failed to lift, some very talented students lifted more hight. Soon everyone finished except nandini. But class time is over, everyone started to walk away after saying goodbye to teacher. Soon only nandu and Mr patil left.

Mr patil:- what's your name young lady.

Nan:- it's nandini Mr patil.

Mr patil :- try to lift the stone using your mental energy.

Nandini nodded and slowly closed her eyes started to feel mental energy from mental space. Slowly energy started moving to stone on table. Nandini started to lift stone using mental energy, it was lifted to one feet, nandini mental energy became out of control ,stone started  cracking and it turned to into dust,nandini held her head in pain, Mr patil reacted quickly, sealed nandini mental energy in her mental space.
Nandini felt pain was stopped she slowly opened her eyes and saw Mr patil's glowing eyes.

Nan:- sir have I failed test, suddenly my mental energy become out of control.

Mr patil:- no no you didn't failed test(laughing in excitement) you have very strong mental energy, I found a treasure In this world, so young lady are you ready to accept me as master and become my last discipline.

Nan:- discipline (nandini looked at old man saw his wanted to abduct her away look) what is benifit by becoming your discipline.

Mr patil:- take this space ring It  have so many precious herbs and pills. (With wave of hand a beautiful pill cauldron appeared ) this is pill cauldron my meeting gift to you.

Nandini heard snowy voice in head
' master this cauldron is  divine level weapon this old man is not normal person I think you should accept him as your master you can learn pill refining fastly'.

Nan:- ok old man am willing to be your discipline.