Chapter 1

Mumbai(india)
A girl was sleeping, her face was sorrowful as she was experiencing extreme pain. Suddenly she sat up and shouted.

Girl:-mani.(shout)

Girl opened eyes and looked at her surroundings. She sighed in relief.
She took water bottle and drank water.
After some time she calmed down.

Girl:-what a strange dream, why am getting it again and again. Who was that women. Who is mani, what is manan.
Their faces are not clear to me. But I felt pain of women why.(mumbling to herself).

At the same time she got call disturbing her thoughts. She looked at the caller I'd and her eyes turned sharp.
She lifted the call.

Girl:-boss.

Boss(phone):- Nandini where are you, come to my place immediately.

So the girl is nandini.

N:-yes boss(coldly).

Nandini cut the call. She took other phone from secret place in her bed and dailed a  number.
Someone lifted the call. We can hear a old voice.

Caller:- nandini.

N:-Officer Nandini murthy reporting sir.

Caller:-is everything ok nandini.

N:-yes sir, you can come arrest that boss sir.

Caller:-hmm officer nandini we will be on the way.

Nandini cut the call and leaned against bed.

Nandini(pov)
It has been 15 years appa and amma, At last today you will get justice, I will catch the criminal who mudered you.
Pov ends.

(Nandini murthy ,age24 is a undercover raw agent.
Her parents Ram and priya murthy were also an undercover agents.
15 years back they were killed cruelly by big wanted criminal in front of her own eyes. That day she promised, she will get that criminal arrested.
From that day she started to treat herself cruelly, learning every martial art. Strengthening her body. She got a photographic memory, she got her degree in both clinical and ayurveda medicine at the tender age of 16,renowed as multi tasking genius
She joined raw at the age of 18,
But she joined under mafia as undercover agent to get that man arrested)

Nandini got up from bed and went to bathroom to take a shower.
She got ready in jeans and t shirt.
She locked her Appartment.
She came to parking lot, took her bike and went to boss house.

At boss house
We can see a cruel looking man sitting in sofa. He is nandini's boss, a mafia leader.

Boss:-hmm i think today will be great show to watch , this girl nandini thought am a fool. Undercover agent aa, I will kindly send her to her dear parents.(in mind).

Nandini entered boss house.
Boss laughed and said.

Boss:-nandini, nandini am very happy after you came my under world business increased, I want to reward you today. Come take this coffee served by your boss to celebrate as you got promoted to my trusted aid.

Nandini looked at boss weirdly but she composed herself and took coffee from man's hand and drank it.
Boss smiled victoriously.
Both started talking. After sometime nandini started to feel pain in her chest, her vision started blurry. But she pinched herself and looked at boss.

Boss:-you trust me so much nandu,  am very happy about it, but you are undercover agent, you betrayed me.
So I poisoned you by the same poision you created. (Laughing wickedly).

(Nandini had a strange hobby that was creating different types poision's).

N:-Mr Ashok yadav, do you think I drank coffee because I trusted you. I already know it was poisioned, did you forgot am a doctor too, and this was poision I created so I can smell it. Today when you called me to come to home, I already know you discovered my identity. I know you have a mole in our department too.
I know today I will die, I have nothing left to live on. Today I will take you with me to hell.

Saying this nandini suddenly moved and pointed gun at boss head. Boss men came and surrounded her.

Boss:-nandu you are too innocent, do you think you can kill with these people around me.

Nandini smiled evily. She took something from her pocket.

N:-you all will die here today, this is bomb I created.

Saying this nandini took the bomb and pressed the button before anyone could react.

Boom... Boom..

A loud sound reached the ears of the raw officers who came to arrest them

A old man sighed deeply.

Old man:-this girl she sacrificed herself to kill that man.

(Hope you guys like my story.
It's not end of the story, it just another beginning)