Chapter 7

Little snow and nandini explored the space.

Little snow:-master now space is almost covered by mist, we can't go inside mist, as your cultivation increase's mist slowly disappears. Now you can only get acesses of 1st layer of library and spiritual magical spring. (Saying this little snow pulled nandini to a pond.) master this is spiritual magical spring, it contains pure spiritual and magical energy, if you add one drop of this water when you are refining pill,it will increase pill success by 50%.you can't drink it directly, you have to dilute it, no means you will explode master. You can add this in herbal bath, it will help you in cultivation. This spring also has a specialty, that is it will clean impurties from body and widens the energy channels. Which will help you in cultivating faster.

N:-omg little snow it's really treasure, I will try this water now. How can I go outside.

Sn:-just imagine as you are going out, then you will go out master.

Nandini went outside, she got up from bed and went to bring water. She went to space and added two drops of spring water.

N:-snowy I will come afterwards, first I will drink it outside.

Sn:-ok master.

Nandini went outside and drank glass of water, she suddenly felt extreme pain in her body. In mind she heard snowy voice.
Sn:-master I forgot to tell you, it will pain lot while cleansing impurities.

N:-you should have told me earlier snowy.(gritting her teeth).

Sn:-but you didn't asked me master. (Innocently).

N:-snowy, wait till I complete this, I will see you.

Snowy was scared

Sn(in mind) :-I thought master is cute and innocent, but she is really dangerous yaar, I have to be in good graces of master, no means she would like to eat roasted snowy. (Sweating).

Nandini rolled on bed in pain, but didn't shout, she didn't want to startle riya.
After 3 hours of torture, impurties completely eliminated from her body.

N:-pain is really unbearable yaar, I will roast that snowy afterwards,  now am really stinking.

Saying this, nandini went to take a bath.
After cleaning herself, she fell on bed tiredly, soon sleep took over her.

Next morning
Nandini woke up from her sleep. Hearing sounds riya came inside.

R:-young miss I have prepared for your bath.

N:-riya it's nandu yaar, ok I will take bath, please prepare breakfast early, am really hungry.

Nandini went to take bath, riya arranged breakfast table. Nandini dressed up and sat in front of breakfast table.

R:-nandu you become more whiter and tender after one night sleep.(frowning).

N:-am cultivating now na so am becoming more beautiful. (Lying).

R:-oh my young miss is always beautiful.
(Lovingly).

Nandini smiled at her.

N:-after breakfast come to cultivation room riya I have to talk to you.

R:- ok nandu.

After breakfast nandini sat in cultivation room, riya stood beside her.

N:-riya you know now am cultivating, in future if you have to follow me means, you have to cultivate also.

R:-yes young miss, but what to do this maid Constitution is poor, I can't practice magical or spiritual energies.

N:- I know and I have something which will change your Constitution and make you a genius are you willing to try it.

R:-yes young miss (with trembling voice).

N:-in future you have to kill some people for me, can you do that.

R:-yes young miss.(confidently).

N:- now tell me who are you now.

R:- am young miss sword and shield, if danger approaches young miss I will stand in front of you, if anyone harbors ill intention towards young miss means I will be your sword to kill them.
From today my life and death will be in young miss hands.

N:-I will never let any danger approach you riya, you are friend, I don't want you to die for me, I don't want to loose my family at any cost, from today you are my family.

Riya cried hearing, she hugged nandu and cried.

N:-ok now stop crying, take this and drink this, it will be painful process, but end result is that you can cultivate. Are you ready to bear pain riya.

R:-yes miss.

Riya drank water.

In somewhere in south continent.
A boy of 17 is eating food like a pig.
Another boy comes and pulls his food.

Boy2:-cabir stop eating yaar, we have to hurry up.

Boy 1:-manik let me eat yaar.

So boy 1 is cabir boy2 is manik.

M:-we have to hurry to sindhu country early, I have to go back to central continent, I have important work their.

C:-then who asked you to come here.

M:-if not for dadu wanting important medical herb, which only found in naimika forest I will never come to this backward place, sindhu country is near to naimika forest, we have to go know come, after entering forest, I will hunt  king level beast for you.

C:-ok promise.

M:-promise

Manik took cabir and hurried to sindhu country.

So guys at last our hero and heroine are going to meet........
So how is chapter I hope you guys like it.