48 || THE END

Mulai dari awal

"Here" I said handing her the cheek and note. "This is too much" She said looking at the 5 zeros behind the 1. I saw Sahil staring at me out the corner of my eye as I was talking to Rhyon.

"Go talk to him Keysi" She said. "Kadir wouldn't allow it to go no other way." She said walking away, leaving a unavoidable path to him.

"Hey Sahil" I said and he just stared at me for a second, his face was a mix of a mug and a smile but his eyes haven't changed from when I first met him, they only ever showed one emotion through all his physical expressions. Love

"Let's go for a drive Nova" He said holding his hand out and I hesitated before grabbing it.

***

12:43 pm

We sat in silence in a empty parking lot, like always but this silence was uncomfortable."I like this, it's different." I said lightly touching his black suit. "You can thank your brother for that because ion plan on putting this shit on again" He said making me chuckle.

"So..." I said tryna spark up a conversation. "How do you feel about Rhyon being pregnant?" I asked and he sighed. "Shi it is what it is" He shrugged. "Just hope her and Lia don't get into it" He said staring at the steering wheel.

I admired the side of his face and his unique features, hated how long his eyelashes was because I had little to no natural eyelashes.

"Heard you got a club"I said and he smirked. "Heard you famous now." He said making me playfully roll my eyes. "I be seeing you and ole boy videos." His smirked dropped into a serious face.

told yall he was stalking me

"Yall relationship look like it's succeeding" He said looking over at me. "It's always been strictly business, all that publicity shit is fake " I assured him. "Yea, I hear you" He nodded, looking out the window.

"How you holding up though?" He asked. "Doing the best I can right now." I said. "Kela's not doing too well though" I said. "I figured." He said looking at me. "Everybody's gonna deal with grief differently" He said and I nodded in agreement.

"How bout you?" I tilted my head at him as he stared off. "You think Kadir knew he was bout to die?" He asked out of nowhere. "What makes you say that?" I said. "The checks, he wouldn't just write away money for no reason" He said making me think back to when he was supposed to tell me something the night he died but I was too busy worried about my drama with Sahil and Rhyon.

Sahil stared off with a angry expression."Nun of this shit makes sense" He shook his head. I was debating on telling him about Tremani but I didn't want him to do anything stupid.

It seemed like while everybody else was grieving, he was figuring out the next move. I seen him eyeing unfamiliar faces and watching surroundings more closely. This new information was clearly sending him over the edge, it was no telling what he was gonna do.

***

2:54 pm

"You wanna come in?" I asked as we pulled up to the front of the apartment. He looked at me weird before turning off the car. "Yea I ain't seen Ocean in a while." He said opening his door, practically jumping out the car.

I walked up and unlocked the door as he walked in behind me, looking around as Ocean ran his feet, hoping on his legs. Sahil picked him up and I smiled at the sight while locking the door.