"Alright lemme know when you near cause I want you to get some things for Carmen".

"Yeah just text me what she needs" I zipped up my duffel bag and brought it downstairs not failing to catch a glimpse of a random ass girl with Jahmar in the kitchen.

I forgot that nigga even existed he was beginning to be a figure of my imagination until today.

I got another notification from Lyft "I gotta go my uber is here".

"Bye Lee" she ended the call I didn't even wanna leave my bag down here but I ain't got a choice cause my dad is gonna be in a rush for work so I can't make him late.

I opened up the front door and walked straight towards the uber.
––

Thanking the uber driver I closed the car door and pulled up jeans before I walked towards Kay's apartment, I took my time walking up the stairs thinking that it was gonna stop me from being out of breath.

I took a breather then continued with my journey to his front door I knocked on the door then took a step back waiting for someone to come and answer it.

The door opened up to show Jackie wearing her glasses and her hair tied in a loose messy bun "long time no see" she smiled and stepped aside so I could walk in.

"I know right" I returned the hug as she moved in to give me a hug then pulled away to close and lock the door behind me.

"Kay told me about you going back to Harlem now he in his room sulking" she chuckled "that boy real clingy".

"I can tell when I mentioned it he didn't even wanna look or speak to me" I sighed.

"He got himself a good girl he better not ruin what y'all got going on" she shook her head the disappointment kicking in as if he's already ruined the relationship "anyways Imma let you go" I gave her a lil smile before I walked in the direction of Kay's room.

I knocked on his door before I entered "hey" I walked to see him playing on his Playstation.

"I thought ya ass already left" he stood up off his bed and walked over to me.

"I'm leaving soon I wanted to see you before I left" he wrapped his arms around me so I put my hands around his torso "you acting like I ain't never coming back".

"That's what it dead feel like" he moved his hands further down my body then gripped on my ass.

"Ugh I'm for real gonna miss you" I stood on my tip toes to be able to tighten my arms around his neck.

Ion know why we acting like we ain't been a whole week without each other but it feels different since we've grown closer and I've seen him nearly everyday.

He leaned down and moved his hands under my thighs to pick me up then walked over to his bed "when you leaving?"

"Hold on" I took my phone out my pocket to text my dad to come down to Kay's crib he knows where it is as he's got my location, at first I kinda had a problem with it.

But he was telling me that I don't be telling him where I'm at or where I'm going so I should share it with him so he knows I'm safe.