ELEVEN

Taehyung's pov

We are going to my friend who is a police officer and hoseok's husband is looking very sad. He has been crying since we leave the house. He is pushing my wheelchair. To brake the awkward silence I start the conversation.

" Umm jimin ... If you don't mind could I ask you something?" I asked and he just respond me with a "hmm" .

" Umm how did you both meet? Hoseok hyung and you." He stopped after hearing my question." If you don't want to then you don't have to."

" Umm it's not the thing. I were new in their neighbors when I moved and then we met. He had we bubbly and cute personality I loved him when I first saw him. I found him cute and caring. After that I proposed him and he became my everything. And after our marriage we moved there. Where we are currently living." He craved a smiled on his face when he remembered his past memories with his husband. I also want someone like him.

" Ohh okk that's so cute. And what about your parents. What you were talking about them?"
I asked and he again made a very sad face.

" Umm they aren't in our contact after revealing about our relationship. They were against our relation. "

" Ohh okk". After that we took a taxi and reached near the station.

" Here we are. Let's go." We went into the station.

When we went into the station I started to find my friend and after few minutes I saw him. When he had a glance over me he wave and came to me.

" Hey tae what are you doing here? Is everything alright?" He became very tensed.

" Ohh don't worry hyung. I am here for a missing report. My friend jimin. " I point to the jimin. " His husband went missing from two days. Could you please help us in finding him. " And he quickly look at jimin. Whose eyes were ful of tears.

" Ohh Mr. Jimin please sit here ." He sat in front of him. On a chair.

After sometime he had all the information about hoseok. Like his picture, his all personal information and when did they meet last time.

" Ohh and what is your name sir. That can call you and also your number." Jimin asked him.

" My name is min yoongi. And here is my number xxxxxxxxxx you could call me whenever you need and tae I will call you and also to you Mr . Jimin when I need any information."

" Yeah sure

" Yeah sure. Yoongi. "

" Okk let's go." With that went from the station and again made our way to our house.

----------------------------

Very next day.

Hoseok's pov

I'm here from last two days and no one came there to see me. I don't know what they want from me. If they need money they could ask until now but what they want.

After few minutes.

I heard some foot steps coming to me. At last finally someone came. But I can't even say words cause of cloth over my mouth.

" Hey baby how are you?" That person said and they person have a very deep voice.

------------------------------

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER. I KNOW THIS IS NOT AS GOOD AS OTHER BUT STILL THANKS FOR READING IT.

 I KNOW THIS IS NOT AS GOOD AS OTHER BUT STILL THANKS FOR READING IT