SIXTH

I were sitting in the living room of my house. And were thinking about how to convince him. He must be very angry that I have talked with him about his past.

So , after thinking few minutes I decided to talk with his brother jungkook. He will definitely give me some way. So, I message him.

On phone

Tae:- hey jungkook

Jk:- hey tae tae how are you. You message me after long time.

Tae:- yess I'm fine, there is something that I want to talk with you.

Jk:- yess tae. Please say

Tae:- you know Austin.

Jk:- yess. A lot of things has happened after your accident.

Tae:- then let's meet at xxxxxx hotel.

Jk:- okk as you say. And I also have something to show you.

Tae:- okk then let's meet.

Jk:- okk.

As I just put my phone back on the table I saw someone has been calling me and it is unknown number. So,I just pick up the call and-------.

Hoseok's pov

I were sitting in the living room of my house. And were thinking about someone. And I feel someone's presence. That person was none other than my husband.

" What's wrong baby. Is there anything bothering you?" He always knows if anything distracting me.

" Yes , a boy. " I answered.

" Then just meet and solve your problem. " He said with a sweet smile that always melt my heart.

" Yes baby sure. " And I peck his lips.

He believes in me very much. He knows I will not hurt his feelings. Or I say he just trust me so much. So, taking his decision I thought of calling him and solving our problem. Some I pick up my phone and called him.

------------------------------------