TENTH

Hoseok's pov

I didn't know what happened to me. A day before the party when I were coming back to my house. Someone kidnapped me. I don't know who was that person. I just remember when I woke up with a headache on this extremely horrible and dark place.

I don't know who can do this. I leave the fight a long time ago ago. I think I could be any if my enemy from my past. But we talk face to face but why did they do this. I want to have a face to face interrogation with these people.

But now I can't do anything cause I am stuck here and my husband must be very worried. Or else they also kidnapped him. If they will do anything to him I will chop their head and burry them in 7 feet under the ground.

I am tied up here with this pillar and my mouth is covered with the clothe. I can't even scream for help.

------------

With jimin and taehyung

" I'm asking you Kim taehyung. Where is my husband?" Jimin were looking very angry and his voice is also very broken.

" I'm telling you I also don't know where he is. I were also waiting for him in the party." Taehyung defend himself.

" He didn't come house since yesterday. I know that he just hang out with you and you are the only person who knows about us and about our house." Jimin filled his eyes with tears. " Please help me. I can't live without him. He is my everything. Please tell me please."

With his last words jimin sit on the floor and started to cry. And begging to taehyung. After watching his vulnerable state he also started to cry. And his mother also teared up.

" Hyung you know I can't even walk so how can I do anything to him. He is my best friend and also my teacher. How can I do anything bad to him." Taehyung answered in tears.

" I know but what should I do? He was only after me who stand for me for everything. I am missing him so much. What should I do? Please taehyung help me. " Jimin where much more.

" Okk okk I will. My friend is a police officer. We will talk with him about it. He will surely help you." Taehyung made him a bit relief and then his mother interrupted them.

" Have you eaten anything jimin. I will make for you."

" No aunty I don't need. I don't want to eat anything."

" But still you should."

" No aunty now I just want to find my husband."

And jimin wipe his eyes and went out with taehyung.

-------------------------------

HEART FROM HOSEOK FOR ALL OF THE READERS