Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

WHAT THE FUCK?? I THINK I MIGHT BE BLIND! IS THIS WHO I THINK IT IS?????

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

WHAT THE FUCK?? I THINK I MIGHT BE BLIND! IS THIS WHO I THINK IT IS?????

"What the f-" Yoongi dropped his phone because there was a sudden turbulence. Jimin noticed it and picked up his phone, he can't help but to look at it accidentally.

He widened his eyes. He secretly refreshed his FYP and it immediately showed a different video. When he puts it back, Yoongi was staring into space. He couldn't believe it. Was one of the member was Jimin himself? THE Jimin who broke his heart?

"Are you okay?" Jimin pretends to not understand the situation.

"You." His voice trailed of weakly as he was trying to process everything.

"What me?"

Yoongi looked at his cellphone and was shocked even more when it showed a different video.

"You're hallucinating, Yoongi." Jimin says and looked away. "You're thinking too much."

Yoongi's eyebrows stayed furrowed as he looked at his cellphone again. Maybe he was just really hallucinating. Maybe it was because he slept late last night again that's why he was imagining things.

•••

When they reached their destination. Jimin decided to place his tent near a tree so that he can put things there and he can recognize easily where his tent would be. He then placed his other things under the tree, hang his bag on the branch and did a good stretched.

It was already night when they got there and the group was planning to build a bonfire between the tents. Jungkook and Yoongi was in charge of making the bonfire, while Taehyung and Jimin was in charge of placing big woods to sit on.

"Has anyone bought marshmallows and chocolates?" Jungkook yells so that everyone could hear him.

"Yea! I brought some chocolates here, that should be enough!" Lisa says as she placed it on the wood.

"I also brought marshmallows!" Woozi, then placed it as well beside the wood. It was a lot.

Jimin placed a wood that was near the fire. As he was about to place it, he tripped on something that made him fall causing him to have bruise on his elbow and wrist. He winced in pain and looked around him, he spotted Taehyung giggle. "Oopsies."

Yoongi saw Jimin trip so he hurriedly help him get up. "Are you okay, Jimin-ah? I have alcohol in my bag and some cottons, sit there and let me treat your bruise." He says guiding him to the wood for him to sit on.

Lisa stepped in, "I can take it from here, Yoongs. You can take care of the bonfire now, Jungkook's struggling." She says as Yoongi looked at her with a raised brow.

"You saw him struggle, why don't YOU help him? And besides, I have a first aid kit here, you don't, soooooo?" Yoongi sassed a little. He was annoyed because lately, Lisa has been interrupting him for interacting with Jimin.

"Lisa's right, Yoongi. Just go and help Jungk-" Taehyung was cut off by someone clearing their throat.

"Yoongi can help me. Lisa, just go and help Jungkook. And Taehyung? Shut the fuck up." Jimin says

Taehyung wasn't happy

He regretted his decision for tripping Jimin. If he didn't do it, Yoongi wouldn't be interacting to the said boy by now.

As Yoongi got his kit that was containing cotton balls, betadine, alcohol, and a couple of band aids. He approached Jimin, grabbed his bruised arm gently. "Shit."

"No cursing." Yoongi says as Jimin obliged by pursing his lips together. He didn't understand why he didn't argue back since he was still angry about what happened days ago, in which he caught Yoongi and Taehyung leaning to each other.

Yoongi gently pat the bruised part with cotton and blew air on it to lessen the pain. "Yoongi..." He whined a little.

"Shush! Don't be a baby! It's just a small bruise." He grabbed the band aid and placed it on his bruise.

••••

"Jimin-ah." Lisa called the said boy that was sitting on the branch of the tree.

The group played a couple of parlor games and they decided to play truth or dare to spice the fun a little bit. But of course, they wouldn't start it without Jimin. Jimin hasn't been interacting with the games because he was busy thinking about stuffs. To be more specific, he was thinking about how to have his rank back.

Sure, Bang-PD didn't mind about it, but he has been rank 1 since forever. And it's already his last year in college, he couldn't graduate ranking third.

The group was looking for Jimin, especially Yoongi since he was so worried about the guy. He was acting weird ever since Jimin caught them talking.

Lisa, then looked up and patted Jimin's thigh. "Everyone's looking for you, Jiminie. It's time to go back." She exclaimed.

"I'm not needed there, Lisa. I want to be alone."

"Come on, Jimin-ah. You've been alone for YEARS already. I think it's time to let someone inside your heart. Let me in, Jimin-ah. I can help you." She says with glistening eyes, trying to catch Jimin's eyes.

Jimin sighs and smiles. "I-I- L-lets just go back." He stuttered accepting Lisa's hand and getting off the tree. (The branch on the tree was low enough for someone to reach quickly on the ground)

The two looked at each other's eyes for 2 seconds. Jimin was thankful that Lisa was there. Meanwhile, Lisa was smiling because she was falling?

"J-Jimin?"

Jimin followed the voice, and soon locked his eyes on Yoongi that was looking at them confusingly. "Yoong-"

Yoongi walked away.