ᴀɴɢᴜꜱ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

"Y/N, you have to understand that this guy is no good for you! You're literally gonna end up living in fear because of him!"

Your younger sister Crystal shouted at you. Your family and friends were not huge fans of your boyfriend Angus. Angus is a Crip gang member.

It wasn't his fault, though. Angus was born into the gang banging life. He wasn't just one of those suburban white kids whose family was wealthy. This is his lifestyle, his only way of surviving. Between gang banging and drug dealing.

You've tried several times to explain that to your family and friends, but they never wanted to hear an explanation for it.

You have already been with Angus for over a year, and you were happy with him. He felt guilty most of the time because he was dragging you through stuff you weren't supposed to be going through.

But at the end of the day, you felt safe with him. You knew that no one would fuck with you, due to Angus being your boyfriend. But once again, no one wanted to hear how you felt.

"I understand your concern, Crystal! But I'm okay, I swear! Why can't anyone just realize that Angus makes me happy?"

"How are you gonna be happy and secure with a gang banger?! Not even we were raised up like that!"

"For the last time, it's not his fault! That's what he was born into!"

Suddenly, your phone started to ring. Speaking of Angus, it was him calling you. You calmed yourself down before answering the phone.

"Hey, babe? What have you been up to?"

"We have to talk, Y/N. Can you meet me at the train station in fifteen minutes?"

"Yeah, sure. What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Just meet me here in fifteen minutes, no later than that. It's urgent."

With that, Angus quickly hung up the phone. You started growing anxious and quickly slid your shoes on. Crystal glared at you confused.

"Where are you going?"

"Angus wants me to meet him somewhere. I'll be back soon."

"Jeez, Y/N. Please stay safe."

"I will. Don't worry."
-
-
-
-
Arriving at the train station, you spotted Angus waiting for you in the corner, dressed in all black. You quickly got out of your car, running your way over to him.

"What's wrong? You had me anxious all the way over here."

"I didn't want it to come to this, Y/N..."

"What's wrong, Gus? You're scaring me."

"There was just a drug deal, gone wrong.. we ended up shooting and killing the guy.."

"What?! You what?!"

"Shhh! No one can find out!"

Angus held his hand over your mouth. Your eyes widened, but he let go after a few seconds. You then began to whisper to him.

"What the fuck?! What are you gonna do now?!"

"My entire family and I have to flee. We can't stay here. If anyone finds out who did this, they'll be out for blood from everyone. The family, friends.. even you."

Your heart dropped. You couldn't believe that Angus just took place in a murder. But you loved him, and you couldn't believe that he had to leave you behind.

"So... you have to leave me..?"

"Yes, Y/N. For your protection. If I stay and if they know I'm still here, they'll kill every last person around me until they get to me."

"So why can't I come with you? We can't just end like this!"

"No one said we have to end. We just have to move more on the low. We'll find a way to make us work, to meet again. But right now, we can't. I'm sorry, Y/N. I really am..."

"Everyone was right. I shouldn't have gotten involved with someone like you. I was bound to get my heart broken one way or the other."

You shook your head and looked down. Angus lifted your chin, making you guys make eye contact.

"I'm doing this because I love you, Y/N. I can't have you getting hurt, or worse, because of me. You're the only person that I love the way I do. If something were to happen to you, I wouldn't know what to do. Don't hate me for this, Y/N..."

"I don't hate you, Angus. I would just hate leave us behind. At least for the moment. But I understand. Just, promise me you'll stay safe. You and your family.. okay?"

"I promise that I'll stay as safe as much as I can. I promise one day, we'll get to see each other again. But for now on, we can't keep any contact. Nothing. It has to be like we don't know each other, for a while."

"This sucks.. but okay..."

"I love you, Y/N. I gotta go now."

Angus kissed you for the last time as passionately  before he hurried off. You sadly started to walk back to your car, taking a few minutes to bawl your eyes out.

This is what happens when you get involved with the wrong crowd..

Til you guys meet again.