ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇ

Your older brother Juan is a famous basketball player who plays for the Oakland Golden Grizzlies

You always knew your brother would make it big to the NBA. It's always been Juan's dream to become one of the most successful basketball players in America.

And he has archived just that.

You've always loved to travel with your brother, especially when it came to going to his games. You've had a massive crush on one of his teammates.

The fucking gorgeous Angus Cloud.

Which is even more weird, because he resembled your favorite rapper Mac Miller a lot.

Why you never admitted your feelings towards Angus? For one; that's Juan's teammate. And for two; there's plenty of girls always throwing themselves at him everyday.

You doubted that you would ever have a chance.

"You don't think he would like you back? I mean, look at you, Y/N. You're one of the sexiest girls I've ever laid my eyes on."

Dominic, your best friend, was hyping you up as you two were having dinner at his house. Juan and Angus were playing out in Florida tonight, which is where Dominic lives.

"I know, Dom. It's just, there's so many options with girls for him. There's definitely waaay more pretty girls than me out there for him to choose from."

"Well, even if he didn't like you back, he's a dumbass. If we weren't best friends, I would've been fallen in love with you."

Dominic chuckled, drinking the last bit of his water. You blushed slightly because you were flattered.

"I think we would be pretty cute. Y/N Rivera and mystery man Dominic Fike. I think I would outshine my brother's highlights."

You joked around. Dominic winked and nodded.

"Exactly, there's the spirit. We should probably get going, we have the game to get to."
-
-
-
-
As you and Dominic walked into the arena, you seen that the place was already filled. This was one of Juan's biggest games yet, no doubt.

All of the players were already on the court, getting ready for the game. Juan smiled and came over as soon as he seen you and Dominic.

"Hey, guys! I was starting to think you guys were gonna miss the game."

"We would never. You know how Florida traffic is. Especially when there's a basketball game going on."