ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ ꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

(A/N: this is not meant to trigger anyone due to Angus' circumstances of death

(A/N: this is not meant to trigger anyone due to Angus' circumstances of death. I just thought this would be a good imagine idea.)

"What seems to be bothering you today, Mr. Cloud?"

You're a licensed therapist who knows how to handle a lot. You have at least twenty clients a week, but Angus seems to be the most challenging one yet.

"Why do you always call me by my last name? Why don't you just call me Angus like a normal person does?"

"What would you like for me to call you? Do you prefer Angus or Mr. Cloud?"

"Clearly I prefer Angus, Y/N."

"What's with the attitude this afternoon, Angus? You seem like you're agitated."

"I am. My fucking family always makes tiny shit such a big ass deal."

You could tell Angus was irritated with something by the way his body language was. He was tapping his hand on his knee while bouncing his leg up and down.

"Making a big deal about things like what, Angus? You can talk to me. That's why I'm your therapist."

"They think that me smoking weed is an addiction. Like the only thing I do is smoke weed. I'm clean off of everything else. I swear I've been clean from other shit for about a year and a half."

"I believe you, Angus. And let me tell you; I'm very proud of your progress. You're doing an amazing job."

"Thank you. But anywho, they keep trying to force rehab on me.. for weed! It's not a big ass deal! It's like every single day I smoke just a little bit, and they're breathing down my back telling me I need rehab! That's bullshit!"

Angus' tone was now angry. You nodded as you understood where his frustration was coming from.

"I totally understand it. If you feel like you don't have an issue and you're doing nothing wrong, then you don't even have to listen to what they say. But I am proud of you, for staying clean off the hard stuff for so long."

"Thank you. I appreciate that."

"You're welcome. Is there anything else you would like to bring up that's bothering you?"

"Well.. my mental health really hasn't been the best."

"Really? Tell me more about that, if you feel comfortable enough."

"I've just been feeling lonely. Like my anxiety and depression just takes over all the way sometimes. I feel like my family doesn't want me around, my friends think I'm too complicated, I have no girlfriend. I just want someone in my life to listen to me and understand me. Someone other than you, you get paid to do this. This is your job, no offense."

Over the past few weeks of Angus opening up to you more, you started to catch feelings for him. You knew that this was wrong because you're only meant to be his therapist, but you couldn't help but fall in love with him.

He's so precious and sweet, and don't forget gorgeous! But you're just getting out of a nasty divorce. You didn't think you were going to be all the way ready to up and date just yet.

"None of that is your fault, Angus. If the people around you genuinely love and care for you, they're going to have to learn how to help you through your mental illness and support you. They shouldn't be judging you, they should be there by your side helping you. You're an amazing person either way, mentally ill or not."

"You always know what to say Y/N. I'm glad you're my therapist and no one else. How's Mr. Graham? I swear, he was always my favorite teacher in high school."

The Mr. Graham Angus was referring to was your now ex husband. Angus was hyped when he found out that his therapist was the wife of his favorite high school teacher.

You softly sighed, looking up at Angus.

"These therapy sessions are for you, Angus. Not me. I'm the therapist."

You chuckled to try to make it a joke. Angus' eyes widened up when he realized that there were possible problems within your marriage.

"No... don't tell me that you and Mr. Graham are having issues.."

"We're getting a divorce, Angus."

"What?! Why?! You two were like my definition of true love! How is that possible, Y/N?"

"I caught him cheating on me. Not with just one woman, but with two."

"That's fucked up, man. Really. You want me to egg his house up when you move out of there?"

Angus asked as a joke, but you knew he was more than serious on the inside. You laughed and shook your head as Angus moved to sit closer to you.

"No, it's okay. Thanks for the grand offer, though. Mr. Graham will get whatever is meant to come for him."

"Don't let that get you down or stress you out, Y/N. You're a wonderful woman, who any man would be lucky to have. It's not your fault that Mr. Graham is blind and chooses not to cherish you."

"That means a lot, Angus.. thank you.."

As your words drifted off, that's when you suddenly felt your lips harmonizing with Angus' lips. The two of you were actually sharing a kiss right now!

The client that you've been guiding for three years, is now kissing you in your therapy office.

The kiss lasted about a whole minute. Angus pulled away with his goofy smile, his blue eyes making contact with your brown eyes.

"Damn, Y/N. I didn't know you would actually kiss back. I was just taking my chances, hoping you would."

"I didn't know I would kiss you back either, Angus. I guess you're my only client I seem to have a soft spot for."

"What are you doing at the end of the night? I was wondering maybe we can go grab something to eat. Some Chinese food or something."

"I actually have about three more clients after you today, and I'll be free. You're willing to wait for me for another three hours?"

"Of course. Anything for you, Y/N. Have a good last three therapy sessions."

Angus smiled and left a small kiss on your cheek before grabbing his things and walking out of your therapy office.

You really couldn't believe that there was a possibility of you falling in love with your client. You never let anything like that happen.

But it was definitely worth a try.