ᴀɴɢᴜꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏꜱᴇꜱ

"What do you think Angus wants? He called me this morning, and it seems like it's an emergency

"What do you think Angus wants? He called me this morning, and it seems like it's an emergency. You know how bad my anxiety gets."

You exclaimed to your older brother Dave.

You and Angus have been happily together for five years now. The two of you just celebrated your five year anniversary together last week.

This morning, Angus called you and told you to meet him tonight at Red Lobster for a special dinner. He told you to show up dressed your best, which left you confused because your anniversary was last week.

"Maybe he just wants to take you out again, just to appreciate you. That's just how Angus is, Y/N. No need to let your anxiety take over."

Dave chuckled, looking at how nervous and anxious you were. Your phone went off with a notification. A text message from Angus.

Gus💞; excited to see you tonight. I love you. See you in an hour🤍

"Fuck! He's driving me insane here! What could it possibly be?!"

"I'm gonna go get ready for work, because now you're giving me anxiety. Tell me what it turns out to be when you find out. I'll see you later, love you."

Dave kissed your head before walking out of the living room and up to his room to get ready for work.

You took a deep breath to yourself and grabbed onto your keys.

What could this possibly be? What could Angus possibly be up to NOW?
-
-
-
-
In about an hour, you finally arrived at the Red Lobster location. You parked your car nervously, walking out to the front of the restaurant.

The scent of your vanilla perfume filled the air as you walked through the entrance.

"Good evening. Just one?"

The lady in the front questioned. You shook your head and began to speak.

"Actually —"

"She's with me. I have a dinner reservation under Angus Cloud."

You heard Angus' voice creep up from behind you. You jumped from being slightly frightened but turned around to look at your handsome boyfriend.

You had never seen Angus this dressed up before in a suit, so it was something different that  you weren't used to seeing often.